Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-22-2024, 06:31 PM   #591
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

They do look cool, all together.

Gen looks much better from that angle.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 04:15 AM   #592
No1_Dave
Doh!

Have been following this thread for a while, it's a line I'm really looking forward to. For 1/10 scale statues, you really need to collect the whole set to make it look "impressive" when displayed, so it's really a big commitment in terms of time and money to get the whole set (especially as an overseas collector), not to mention the space needed to display them!

So was really hoping to see some actual final production pieces by now, to see if it's really worth committing to collecting the whole line. (The PCS website still says "Expected release date is NOV 2023 - JAN 2024" for Ryu & Dan, but we're now coming to the end of Feb, still no sign of them)

On the PCS facebook page someone asked about a complete display base for the whole set and Ant replied "did magnets in the feet with no keys for just that reason", so that's great to know. Then I asked Ant whether there will be a display background for the set, he said "haven’t decided that part yet. Leaning towards yes", I really hope they would do the background, as I feel that really would complete the whole set to make it look like the Udon poster.

Unfortunately Ant never answered when I ask what are the actual dimensions (width/depth/height) for the whole complete set, really wish he told me the official measurements, as I need to plan/find an appropriate space to display them.
No1_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 03:44 AM   #593
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
If Jerry didn't make the heel turn he did, perhaps. But I also don't recall him speaking about Gen the same way he did Gouken and Oro.
Heel turn is a polite way to put what I think about Jerry. Anyway he?s not worth talking about.

These little statues are cool. I think the display will look awesome once all done! One of the few street fighter lines by pcs that is good.
Old 03-08-2024, 01:20 PM   #594
BurningRage
Inhumans

Gen will be paired with Zangief.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1709.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	168962  
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 02:04 PM   #595
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I ordered the first four sets and personally waiting until I get at least one set in hand before committing on any more. I'm pretty patient so it's not a big deal to me. If they're good quality, I'm all in.... backdrop and the whole nine yards.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 10:41 PM   #596
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Gen will be paired with Zangief.

Praying that Chun-Li will be paired with Guile. That'll be instant pre-order for me.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 11:28 PM   #597
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
Praying that Chun-Li will be paired with Guile. That'll be instant pre-order for me.
I think that is too heavy a combination. Favorites have to be split up for a reason.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 01:49 AM   #598
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
I would say there?s a zero chance of that. No pair we?ve seen yet has had two star characters together?every one has a popular character with a less popular character. Guile, Chun Li, Ken, Sagat, etc are all sure to be headlining their own two-packs.
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 03:03 AM   #599
No1_Dave
Doh!

PCS posted this pic of Gen and Zangief on their FB page a few hours ago:

Looks good, but really wish they would have final factory production pieces by now? Surely the 1st pair revealed last year, Ryu and Dan, should have been manufactured by now?
No1_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 03:30 AM   #600
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Damn, that's a sweet set (for me)!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote