Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 03-29-2016, 02:20 AM   #11
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 02:56 AM   #12
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Yup, very few in the world have an original slimer from andys sculpt. Mine was one of the first ones and I was very specific on painting. mine is held by an almost invisible wire from my ceiling so it looks like he is floating. Take away the uvula and THE BUTT, are you serious????? The second they did that its not from the original mold , but a retooled mold ment for mass production. There may be 4 or 5 originals in the world. Ill hold on to mine indefinately.

Yes I did add poop just to gross out my family and for humor, but as you can see he has a very large butt and to alter that is rediculous. Also even tho you dont see it, the uvula is there!
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 03:19 AM   #13
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Now that's what I want,perhaps minus the poop.Thanks for sharing Christian,your Slimer is in a league of its own
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:56 AM   #14
alterton
Sculptor
Sculptor

I have worked on a smaller Slimmer for HCG, and the studio requested to remove the ass crack from the model, so I asume they asked the same for this one...sometimes you don't have an idea the request from the studios or even the actors/acterss... one time a very well know actress asked me to cover her ass more and to reduce her tits size... and she was playing a freaking hooker on the movie!!!! two days layer she came out at some awards ceremony with a traslucent dress you were able to see her soul!!!
alterton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:23 AM   #15
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post

Yeah they can keep their slimer. I don't know what is up HCG's butts but they can't seem to produce accurate product to save their lives. Seriously, they covered up a butt crack on a movie prop. I don't know what's more disgusting: That I care about a butt crack or that they would cover a butt crack up, but I do know that I'm keeping my $1199.

I mean, I wasn't absolutely ready to drop $1200 on this, but I was thinking how frickin cool is this and then I realize it's censored. Total buzzkill decision by them and I'm not even considering it now. Matter of fact, after I hit Submit Reply, I'm forgetting this exists
You can see in the HCG pic that it did have the butt crack and was covered. Deal breaker for me. The studio doesn't want an accurate Slimer, sad really.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:38 AM   #16
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterton View Post
I have worked on a smaller Slimmer for HCG, and the studio requested to remove the ass crack from the model, so I asume they asked the same for this one...sometimes you don't have an idea the request from the studios or even the actors/acterss... one time a very well know actress asked me to cover her ass more and to reduce her tits size... and she was playing a freaking hooker on the movie!!!! two days layer she came out at some awards ceremony with a traslucent dress you were able to see her soul!!!
Sounds like Rose McGowan.
candyrocket786 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:38 AM   #17
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Sounds like Rose McGowan.
candyrocket786 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:47 AM   #18
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Thanks for chiming in man. I still wish you were doing stuff for PCS's He-Man line.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:48 AM   #19
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
HCG prolly should have passed on this then. When it's possible to put out something accurate, and a company doesn't, most ppl will end up passing on it, especially with that ridiculous price tag. The people at these movie studios are idiots.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 11:56 AM   #20
aMaZe
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I honestly did not expect to be looking this much at Slimer's cracken today! However as has been said why have the mould and then take out parts especially at this price point. However saying that if this was a custom you would be looking at paying 3 times as much for it.

Displaying this is a real pain and in my mind they should have sliced him in half and then have it wall mountable so it looks like it is floating through the wall right at you! This has been on my want list for a while but unless I see one on eBay for less I won't pull the trigger.

Lastly what a poor exclusive! A plaque wow! I mean come on HCG sort it out you have kicked us all in the balls/nether regions enough already with the Bruce Lee and Selene busts that surely you can think of a better exclusive.
aMaZe is offline   Reply With Quote