Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-24-2022, 09:51 PM   #2261
NotGwen
Justice League

Here's what my Bestas currently look like. I believe I got the LEDs from Amazon, but the doors also came from IKEA. Still need to do some tidying up with the wires for the LEDs though.

NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 12:54 AM   #2262
AC_808
Hercules

Custom MJ! ....Very nice!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:57 PM   #2263
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Custom MJ! ....Very nice!
Thank you!
Old 06-26-2022, 05:26 AM   #2264
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGwen View Post
Here's what my Bestas currently look like. I believe I got the LEDs from Amazon, but the doors also came from IKEA. Still need to do some tidying up with the wires for the LEDs though.

Nice display!

Unrelated to the thread but how come your cap is holding mjolnir so far from his leg? All the pics I've seen - and on mine - it is nearly touching his leg
generalszabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 12:12 PM   #2265
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
Nice display!

Unrelated to the thread but how come your cap is holding mjolnir so far from his leg? All the pics I've seen - and on mine - it is nearly touching his leg
Thanks! I didn't notice my Mjolnir was further away compared to others who have this piece lol. Didn't have any breakages or issues in assembly, so not sure honestly.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:54 PM   #2266
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Hey guys I saw and read some pages here, and some of you have pretty nice collections and displays. Thanks for sharing here.

I want to start to display properly my collection and I would like to know what you would advise me. I saw BROR, besta, Moducase etc...

What do you think is the best ?
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 03:46 PM   #2267
2bitcollector
Fantastic Four

Here's mine, i personally went with Stuva from Ikea, granted I'm not even sure if they sell those anymore. Stuva's are about 19 inches in depth vs. Besta which are usually 15 inches in depth. I do have Besta for my Transformers though. Sorry for the terrible quality, i took the pictures with my phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220704_153552.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	342.2 KB
ID:	151470   Click image for larger version

Name:	20220704_153618.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	298.9 KB
ID:	151471  
2bitcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 06:39 PM   #2268
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bitcollector View Post
Here's mine, i personally went with Stuva from Ikea, granted I'm not even sure if they sell those anymore. Stuva's are about 19 inches in depth vs. Besta which are usually 15 inches in depth. I do have Besta for my Transformers though. Sorry for the terrible quality, i took the pictures with my phone.
neat and nice
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 03:38 PM   #2269
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
Hey guys I saw and read some pages here, and some of you have pretty nice collections and displays. Thanks for sharing here.

I want to start to display properly my collection and I would like to know what you would advise me. I saw BROR, besta, Moducase etc...

What do you think is the best ?
I think the best route overall is custom made shelves, but I know that may not be feasible for everyone. It really depends on what the majority of your collection is.

I love my Bestas for 1:4 scale and smaller and I have a PAX unit for some big 1:3 Prime 1 pieces. For the price, you can't go wrong with IKEA's offerings imo. I also have some ModuCases and although they're nice and I do like them, they are overpriced. That being said, they do look good and are easy to expand as your collection grows if you don't mind their price tag and long shipping time.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:39 PM   #2270
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bitcollector View Post
This looks really nice! I love the lighting you have behind the shelf.