Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-18-2017, 01:08 PM   #791
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Now back on Skeletor and Panthor. I'm still working on this, it takes time. I WANT THEM personally!!! I literally have two different paths in motion to work to get this done. Stay tuned.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:14 PM   #792
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Now back on Skeletor and Panthor. I'm still working on this, it takes time. I WANT THEM personally!!! I literally have two different paths in motion to work to get this done. Stay tuned.

I came.... I saw..... I jizzed....

....literally.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:23 PM   #793
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 03:49 PM   #794
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Thank you for correcting the person that posted! I really wish people would STOP spreading false rumors. And Jerry is STILL with the company and will be with the Company for YEARS to come. He is the Creative Director and is in charge of all the Art Directors and the art. We will get a full press release out so people will see Jerry isn't going anywhere. Again people spreading false rumors.
And I WISH PCS ran itself like a respectable and honest company........thats my wish after being loyal and paying around $20 000usd of PCS product over the years.

OK, I CAN admit, maybe I was wrong that they were not in the sale, but they are STILL for sale and Jerry himself said PCS took a loss on these items, and THATS why no refunds are being given, and why he cancelled panthor and skeletor because it would hit PCS even harder and wouldnt be able to sell enough to make a profit. The amount they would have to charge to make them would be almost double for them to make money on it and he couldnt see people paying that much money! So he let the license expire even tho work had already been done on it.

At this point, I dont know if admitting Jerry is gone or still with the company in the smallest capacity for face value will hurt or help PCS. PCS has proven that what they say cant be taken to the bank and has lost alot of customers do to that fact.

Send out a letter or press junkit, but Im more willing to trust friends who have/do work for PCS over some new management that doesnt honor promises of an recent OWNER your claiming is STILL very much involved. How can that make you look good???

Anyway, you can say you wish people stop saying this and thinking that, but just remember, your talking to JUST ONE of PCS's individual customers and you didnt uphold any promises or guarantees PCS gave to me, I still have every email response, every newsletter saved and so on..............so I have EVERY right to speak on what ever forum to state my opinions and what ive been told by people under your own Company! So who is being dishonest, PCS or people who work/worked for PCS?

Anyway by all means, back to your panthor and skeletor talk! Cant wait to see the press junkit of JERRYS STILL HERE..............YEAH!!!
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:06 PM   #795
red_ant
Producer
Producer

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. I'm going to state this and then I will not respond again. I am more than happy to have current employees come on here and speak. Unless you are talking about former employees that are no longer with the Company for a reason and have no clue what's going on at PCS.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:25 PM   #796
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

You’re gone heman. You really think posting the way you were was acceptable? Posts like yours will not be tolerated in these forums. This isn’t a thread about who owns the company etc. Anyone else who wants to continue being an a** like heman will also be banned. No more warnings. Now let’s get back to topic please.

Last edited by SARFARAZ; 11-18-2017 at 04:39 PM.
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 10:22 PM   #797
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

I personally think since red ant has come along the communication has been good, similar to a few years ago when jerry would respond. He-man was just negative all the time, from time to time he had a few good points but overall just too negative. Red ant people need to understand these things take time, just keep doing what your doing, us loyal fans do feel your passion for this line and trying to get it off the ground again.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:44 AM   #798
BDoggWhite
Birdman

I appreciate Red_ant coming on here and having dialogue when he doesn't have to. The HM/BC combo is my first PCS purchase (SS, XM, and customs are the others) and I have every hope that Red_ant will see to it that the delay it has received will not happen in the future.

Despite the interesting journey of HM/BC filled with a multitude of delays, Skeletor and Panthor dropped, and the license not renewed, RedAnt has given me hope of getting the complimentary villain and cat to go along with HM/BC in the future. After all, the declared intent of Skeletor and Panthor is the main reason I purchased the HM/BC combo, so I'm glad he has listened and communicated his intentions. If it weren't for his presence, I would not purchase from PCS again and may have even asked for a refund on the HM/BC combo. His communication has at least kept me in the fold.

I anxiously await HM/BC as MOTU was by far my favorite toy as a youngster!
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:10 AM   #799
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoggWhite View Post
I appreciate Red_ant coming on here and having dialogue when he doesn't have to.

Despite the interesting journey of HM/BC filled with a multitude of delays, Skeletor and Panthor dropped, and the license not renewed, RedAnt has given me hope of getting the complimentary villain and cat to go along with HM/BC in the future. After all, the declared intent of Skeletor and Panthor is the main reason I purchased the HM/BC combo, so I'm glad he has listened and communicated his intentions. His communication has at least kept me in the fold.
Same here and I really hop we will get good update.
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:28 AM   #800
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
So great to hear that employees from a company like PCSC want a collectable piece as much as us collectors! Just makes it more likely that it will happen...
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote