Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #11
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Ahsoka Tano and Grand Admiral Thrawn . Whoever makes these can take my money now!
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:10 PM   #12
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I've been waiting for any company to do decent count dooku

slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:27 PM   #13
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Yes a awesome Darth Tyranus would be great. I know many don't like him, but I thought he was a great character and played by a great actor, not like the untalented hacks we have around these days. I do love the GG maquette and GG statue.
Would also love a Thrawn
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 11:11 AM   #14
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Honestly episodes 7 and 8 make me appreciate the clone wars era even more. While the first 2 movies in the prequels were not the best (2 wasn't terrible), RoS is still my third favorite star wars movie and the animated Clone wars is some of the best Star Wars out there. It's a superb series. Heck Star Wars Rebels is great! Episodes 7 and 8 though. Literally want no collectibles from those movies. I actually dislike all the characters. Heck the most interesting story about them is how that Star Destroyer ended up on Jakku. Now that was a good story and should have been a movie. Rey, Fin, Poe, Kylo I have zero interest in. However I will say I will throw money at a Grand Admiral Thrawn and Ashoka statue! Darth Tyranus too!
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 04:16 PM   #15
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Yes PT needed major work, but I liked them a lot. With few tweaks could have been awesome. Great ships, characters, tech, weapons. TF Battleships, SD, Battledroids, Droideka, Magna Guard, GG. Was not a fan of Anakin but in ROS had a great uniform, Obi was awesome. Jango was cool, not used enough but cool character. Battle of Coruscant was awesome. Would also love a great ROTS Anakin. Would have been awesome if Lucas could have made PT like the greatest movie there is TESB, but awesome when you look at EP7.

EP7 and R1 were lousy fast music video, video game movies. Lousy writing, directing, acting, characters and so on.
Wont continue because I don't like to complain on the forum.
Movie these day are so lousy that is why I stopped watching movies ten years ago, I did watch EP7 and R1 because they were SW, but not glad that I did watch them.
I would love a complete movie of battle of Jakku with a director like
Kershner.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:10 PM   #16
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I don't even consider Disney SW to be SW. But then, I don't even like ROTJ story wise, though it's a fun film.

I thought the Clone Wars animation shorts were great, it's a shame they never got better recognition.

The Prequels, agree with all of the above. But I'm fine with just owning the upcoming Hot Toys Dooku figure.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:39 PM   #17
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Darth Tyranus and Thawn would be pretty cool. I'm also a huge fan of ships, bikes and droids though.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:29 PM   #18
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

They won't make, but both Tauntauns, Maul on Bike, Thrawn, Tyranus , GG, Bespin Luke, X-Wing Luke Empire, Rebel Hoth Trooper, Droideka, Battledroid, Magna Guard. Would have been great if IS could had license ten years ago. We use to pay low $200.00 then for PF, at what statues are these days and slow rate IS is going these. can't imagine they do many pieces.
Old 07-26-2018, 12:54 AM   #19
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

For those of here who like Clone Wars, it's getting a season 7.
Old 07-26-2018, 02:22 PM   #20
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Yoda is the follow up to Vader. It sounds like it could be really cool.
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote