Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-23-2019, 08:05 PM   #211
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
I do not like the face sculpt on this Harley. It is too masculine. XM needs to soften up the nose, chin, and jawline. (Round not square) The bridge of her nose is too uniform. (It should vary in width from top to bottom) Her lips should be more full too. Hopefully XM Studios will address these issues before final production.

do not agree...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:06 PM   #212
V4XCollect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
There was no samurai outfit on Poison Ivy and Catwoman, but both are awesome. This is Harley Quinn and she must look playful. Only Batgirl was perfect for armor like Batman.

agree...
Old 04-23-2019, 08:18 PM   #213
chrismhk
Luke Cage

I love the portrait and her hair. Her portrait reminds me of michelle pfeiffer and that is in no way a bad thing. Can’t say I love the rest of her though. Harley herself is fine, but I am personally not a fan of the large foot print and the scooter.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:03 PM   #214
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Isn’t deadpools base a scooter possible side by side?
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:40 PM   #215
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Dead pool’s a Carousell. Digging this piece, wil look gd beside ivy.

Just realised, with the new Batman on bike. We can have a display of DC characters on automobiles now.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 10:26 AM   #216
mattikebukuro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I have mixed feelings about that statue. I love the Samurai line's women as I bought all of them but my first impression on this one is not positive (Although that was the one I was looking forward the most).

While the mallet is characteristic of Harley, I have no recall whatsoever of such a weapon in my culture ... I'm praying that there will at least be a baseball bat switch-out which is much more characteristic of the "Yankees" that are being portrayed by this Harley.

I also have some problem with the face which I don't find attractive at all. My wife has the same opinion. Maybe it is just that we don't find round faces attractive in Japan ?

I guess the switch-outs will trigger the buy or the pass for us. I'm hopeful as this would be the first female character produced by XM that I find ugly.
mattikebukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 01:30 PM   #217
V4XCollect

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattikebukuro View Post
I have mixed feelings about that statue. I love the Samurai line's women as I bought all of them but my first impression on this one is not positive (Although that was the one I was looking forward the most).

While the mallet is characteristic of Harley, I have no recall whatsoever of such a weapon in my culture ... I'm praying that there will at least be a baseball bat switch-out which is much more characteristic of the "Yankees" that are being portrayed by this Harley.

I also have some problem with the face which I don't find attractive at all. My wife has the same opinion. Maybe it is just that we don't find round faces attractive in Japan ?

I guess the switch-outs will trigger the buy or the pass for us. I'm hopeful as this would be the first female character produced by XM that I find ugly.
Japanese mallet: Otsuchi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%8Ctsuchi

Given how the others were, there will likely be several face options, hopefully one of those work for you...
Old 04-24-2019, 07:32 PM   #218
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattikebukuro View Post

Even though it will be a definite buy for me I do agree that I'm not 100% happy with that face, even though the face has got some unique characters. Hopefully XM do deliver and give us a few different options with the face... ooh and the mallet of course
mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 12:18 PM   #219
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I dig it! Looking forward to getting her!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 01:49 PM   #220
Asgard
Deadman

My pre order is set.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote