Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 01-09-2014, 01:00 AM   #1
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Wolf's artwork page

Hey guys, I got the chance to go through some awesome work from fellow members for the first time and thought I'd share some as well.

I focus mostly on photo-realism, using traditional mediums - primarily graphite pencil - but I'm not limited to that alone. I've had an affinity for art since I was very young(for reference, I'm currently 19) and have tried my hand at several different styles and subjects throughout the years. That being said, I work somewhat infrequently as art is not my only passion. I will, however, try to keep this thread updated with new projects.

Without further adieu, here's a drawing I did for my great grandmother not long ago.

Castel Sant'Angelo in Parco Adriano, Rome.

To give you an idea of my process.

(close-ups of a print)

Incomplete eye studies of a certain actress. I applaud anyone that guesses who.

TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:01 AM   #2
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

This was my first excursion into digital media back in early 2013. Initially this was a simple black and white ink drawing of mine that I decided to scan and color on my computer.

Skull Kid

While incredibly fun to do, even with a mouse instead of a stylus, I never really experimented any further. The most I've done using any kind of software since then are simple warm up sketches/doodles on my phone to get the mind active:

My girlfriend and I are getting our own place later this year, so I plan on setting up a personal computer specifically for digital media because there are just so many things I'm eager to try out.

It's not much, but that's all I've got for you guys at the moment! I hope to throw in and update with some new work very very soon.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:37 AM   #3
aliseo85
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Awesome stuff!!Congrats!
aliseo85 is offline   Reply With Quote