Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-07-2017, 03:02 PM   #431
jager1960
Doh!

First off, happy new year to all!, secondly, sincere apologies to any one who has been waiting for an update on my Cain repose, I'm afraid I hit a real dead spot in the build. I wasn't happy with the pose of his legs so it was out with the razor saw again, more on that later. The other thing that really bothered me was the power hoses from the waist just disappearing into the void in his back, so I decided to add a bit of detail in there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	062.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	398.2 KB
ID:	100850   Click image for larger version

Name:	055.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	518.7 KB
ID:	100851   Click image for larger version

Name:	064.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	551.9 KB
ID:	100852   Click image for larger version

Name:	067.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	100853  
jager1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:17 PM   #432
OM1D
Doh!

Longshooting here but... anyone know a place that might still have one of these in stock? Obliged.
OM1D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:43 PM   #433
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM1D View Post
Longshooting here but... anyone know a place that might still have one of these in stock? Obliged.
It seems he is sold out everywhere. There has to be someone, somewhere that is looking to sell him. Just keep asking around you'll be sure to get your hands on him.

I was just looking at my ED and Cain last night. They are incredible pieces that are under appreciated IMO.

I sold a good amount of Bowens to acquire these two. Funny thing is, these pieces haven't really appreciated in the secondary market and the majority of the Bowens I sold have ALL appreciated. I miss some of the Bowen I sold but last night looking at these two...I could give a damn about the 15 Or so Bowens I sold because these pieces are MASTERPIECES. good luck, give it time you'll find em.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 12:54 PM   #434
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We saw an ED-209 sell for almost double it's asking price.

There were only 300 ED-209 and 500 Cain. We get asked all the time if we have any remaining, unfortunately we don't. The last of the stock we had was sold by Sideshow in less than a few weeks.

These are still my favorites.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:54 PM   #435
MATthemes
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM1D View Post
I believe there was someone here in Netherlands selling it for a pretty regular price. He is also active on FB groups...
Alain was his name I believe...
MATthemes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 05:15 PM   #436
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATthemes View Post
I believe there was someone here in Netherlands selling it for a pretty regular price. He is also active on FB groups...
Alain was his name I believe...
That's me I had a second Cain (brand new) up for sale for a decent price but no one was interested so I traded it for a Sideshow Avatar A.M.P. suit maquette.
I still own my other Cain (plus ED-209) and it's a beautiful piece of craftsmanship!
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 06:35 PM   #437
OM1D
Doh!

Cheers guys. I'm sorry I missed out on that one. Did you trade it with a collector or a store – maybe it's still out there...? If anyone else has a new/MISB one of these, please get in touch.

Paul, seeing as longshots are my new thing; can you not free one up down in Texas?

No? Alas. It was worth a shot.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:25 PM   #438
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
That's me I had a second Cain (brand new) up for sale for a decent price but no one was interested so I traded it for a Sideshow Avatar A.M.P. suit maquette.
I still own my other Cain (plus ED-209) and it's a beautiful piece of craftsmanship!
AMP SUIT is a super cool piece.

Avatar was very exciting when it came out, now I think it's kinda, I don't know...stupid. A handful of cool sequences and scenes, but it just seems so unoriginal and dull when I revisit it.

The piece is really cool though.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:48 AM   #439
MATthemes
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Okido! That completes the missing puzzle piece!
MATthemes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:31 PM   #440
OM1D
Doh!

After relentlessly hunting Cain for months, I managed to F I N A L L Y track one down this week. Factorysealed in shipper to boot.

Did anyone display this with Hot Toys' Robocop and ED? Very few pics of that ensemble online...