Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-09-2019, 02:17 AM   #21
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
Check out reply #4 on page one for the latest "song and dance" from ARH on the Valkyrie and Eve statues....
Valkyrie and Eve are available as kits and from what I heard the caster ships right away. He also does paint ups. He keeps posting on FB. Better go through him if you desperately need these statues
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 09:15 AM   #22
Atheris
The Maxx

ARH went out of business a long time ago, Arahom just doesn't know it yet. At this point, you should consider your money gone.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:15 AM   #23
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
ARH was saying and doing ALL the right things when they first did a PR blitz for the Frazetta license at the NYCC in '14.

They had several prototypes already complete and painted. Alex was talking up improved packaging (black foam...these will definitely be using black foam!). Frazetta Jr. was right there by their side doing his bit to promote the nascent new line too.

I'd seen a few people -----ing&moaning on here of their past ARH experiences, but it sure looked like ARH was turning a corner and making a sincere effort to play with the big boys.

I didn't drop that money (what? no deposit- you have to pay in full?!?) based on promises alone. I liked what I was seeing.

Maybe it was naive.
Yet I still turned around and did the same thing with Level 52 last year for their Frazetta piece.
In that case though, they were fully on the up and up, and had the resources to come through on everything.
Their Catgirl, while not being a 100% perfect replica of Frazetta's art (it's mostly just the portrait which is attractive on it's own, but a big miss for FF's style), is still a hell of a nice, massive piece and was packaged to perfection. I'm happy I didn't miss it.

If they ever took a whack at Huntress, I would likely be very tempted by it- no matter what eventually happens here.
I was happy with the Level 52 Frazetta piece until i realized that she wasn't supposed to have a darker area on her legs right near her pubic hair. Initially it was hidden in a shadow, and then I thought perhaps it was a painted shadow. I have since seen pictures and none of the others have it. What a bummer.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:16 AM   #24
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Valkyrie and Eve are available as kits and from what I heard the caster ships right away. He also does paint ups. He keeps posting on FB. Better go through him if you desperately need these statues
Is he doing the 1/2 scale busts? Can you PM me his Facebook?
Old 05-09-2019, 03:56 PM   #25
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Is he doing the 1/2 scale busts? Can you PM me his Facebook?
Yeah I have all these statues available as kits and I work directly with Arahom. I make all the molds and kits and do a lot of the building and painting for ARH Studios.

I have all the busts available as well as a brand new 1/2 scale Arkhalla bust that will be coming soon!

Send me an email at destinylab@gmail.com and I can give you a list of all the kits and prices. I also offer building and painting and customizing services. Here is a link to some of my work. https://www.deviantart.com/brittonsconcoctions/gallery/

Here is a link to my facebook as well if you want to talk there. https://www.facebook.com/dave.britton.169
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:48 PM   #26
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
I would just let that go and consider the money a donation to the Arahom Foundation....you will feel a lot better.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:29 PM   #27
dechirico7
The Flash

And people still give them money. Their business has been questionable forever.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:32 PM   #28
desertdragon
Sinister Six

I have four ARH pieces, all of which have been extremely well executed and are absolutely gorgeous, and aside from having to be very patient in some cases (Arhian Forever anyone?) I have never had a bad experience in dealing with them. I know some folks have had issues, but FWIW they have always treated me well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Arhian 1.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	342.2 KB
ID:	123721   Click image for larger version

Name:	arkhalla 1.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	627.7 KB
ID:	123722   Click image for larger version

Name:	arian 2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	629.7 KB
ID:	123723   Click image for larger version

Name:	medusa 1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	578.1 KB
ID:	123724  
desertdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 05:44 PM   #29
pdenham
Teen Titans

^ Pretty sure most of those were produced after ARH took my money for Huntress.
The crotch flasher Vamp Queen might have been around the same time.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 09:58 PM   #30
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
^ Pretty sure most of those were produced after ARH took my money for Huntress.
The crotch flasher Vamp Queen might have been around the same time.
Crotch flasher vamp was solicited with removable bottoms to cover her...ahem. Needless to say, it is interesting when people visit as this statue’s crotchety region is at eye level.