Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 06-25-2005, 12:05 PM   #11
ju421019
Frackin!

I just hope he gets back to me quick. I e-mailed him at cg@titantoys.com several times last week and this week.
ju421019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 12:32 PM   #12
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I agree, he needs to give me back my $200. We used to email each other all the time but nothing lately.

It's too much of a hassle for me to deal with him anymore. I will stick to the trusted retailers from now on.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 05:24 PM   #13
wallacrj
Frackin!

Just an update. Carlos did contact me he left a voice message on my answering machine and sent me an email saying he was sorry. Said he is shipping my item today. So we will see....

Omega.. used your advice put a plug in for a discount on the At-At.......
wallacrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 12:16 PM   #14
ju421019
Frackin!

Hi, I've PMd several of you, asking for a contact number fo Titantoys, can you please respond or post their number. I want to cancel my order at this time with them. Thank you.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:26 PM   #15
ju421019
Frackin!

I got a response from them a few days and they were able to cancel my order. I placed a new one today for a item in stock, they processed it immeidately, lets hope they ship it quickly, but I still want a contact number for own reference, if anyone who I PMd have it, please reply, or if someone knows it, please send it to me. thanks.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:35 PM   #16
Azog
Sailor Moon

Hmmm, keep trying folks, I know I have gotten several emails from him lately....
Azog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:58 AM   #17
rosko23
U talkin' to me?

I found a number to Carlos on the web took a little searching but it is 713-446-4666. I tried calling and got his voicemail... but my brother fianlly got an email back from them today and he canceled his order with them. He said there was an issue with his email so that is why he never got them. I have sent 7 emails and only one response telling me he had Jury duty (June 30th) and he would get back to me, never did. I was reading through the forum and I saw that someone else got a hold of Carlos once and he said he had Jury Duty, this was early June.. That seems like a lot of Jury duty to me...
rosko23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:28 PM   #18
3D Figure
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Rosko, In Texas, if you are called and don't get selected, you can get called again. Half of our office is gone this month here in Houston. I think there is a huge trial getting ready to go. I was there 2 weeks ago and the jury room was overflowing. I had not seen so many people since the Enron. 3 coworkers are there today for the same summons I guess. I don't know Carlos very well, but he has always kept his word with me, so I believe him!
3D Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:55 PM   #19
Omega
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

3D your in Houston. We need to start a Houston Thread. maybe a Texas Thread. Help each other out with items available at LCS's. I go over to Bebrock, 3rd Planet. There is another shop at 59 closer to downtown and near 3rd PLanet but I forget the name. Hey so did you get selcted for Jury Duty? I have to go July 27th, I got rescheduled cause of work..

Hey 3D PM me your cotnact info, would like to chat with you about your site.

O
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:27 PM   #20
rosko23
U talkin' to me?

3D I am not saying he is lying about the Jury Duty.. even if he is telling the thruth. I have emailed him 7 times and I have not received a response except for him telling me he thought I was charged for 2 busts and he would check on Wed (2 weeks ago) bc he had Jury Duty Tues (2 weeks ago). I have not heard from him since and I was charged over 3 weeks ago. All it takes is a simple email to tell me what the status is. I am not saying he is a crook and stole my money, but I am saying he is running a business that is very UNPROFESSIONAL. That is it, I was just trying to get the number for others in this forum who were having problems. For all I know Carlos could be a real nice and professional guy, but I won't know until he replies to my emails.
rosko23 is offline   Reply With Quote