Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-30-2017, 07:31 AM   #121
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I agree with Sisko it's people selling items over there. Europe is very expensive at those prices I'd pass as well. I'm in Canada so I have to pay middleman in USD but it's still not 2500 Euro that's 3700.00 Canadian without shipping . WOW!!

You can def find this cheaper but my concern is just few people in Europe got rights to handle these they will charge whatever they want unfortunately to get one from US or Singapore will cost a lot to ship. I feel bad for you guys seriously
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:43 AM   #122
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
Unfortunately, XM Studios Europe is not actually part of XM they are just their European distributor. The name is very misleading. XM has no control over the prices that the European store sets. They are seriously ripping people off on some pieces. It might be better for you guys to find a reliable Singaporean distributor to get these pieces for you.
XM Studios and the XM Europe Distributor talked about the prices more than one time since they worked together for the last years. Last time with the Hulk Transformation, Hulkbuster and all new EX to get better prices for europe. There is no ripping and no one can charge whatever they want. XM Studios will always look over it

XM Studios Thailand, XM Studios Hong Kong and XM Studios China are not XM Studios, but i talked with Bryan and no one at XM Studios have a problem with that if the Master Distributor for an whole country used this name. Like XM Studios Europe. Saying they are not actually part of XM Studios is not complete right.

XM Venom was SGD600 in shipping, wait for XM Hulkbuster and XM Hulk Transformation.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:47 PM   #123
Hutch0o
Birdman

This will probs cost like 800-1000 SGD to ship
Not going to lie, from what we've seen so far this is going to be incredible. Would be nice if the edition size ended up being around 500! I personally think yes it is expensive but I'd prefer one incredible masterpiece than 2 or 3 average pieces which are just gap fillers in a collection. Luckily we have a while to save for this too. My issue is space but I'll deal with that once it's delivered to my house lol
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:35 PM   #124
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
XM Studios and the XM Europe Distributor talked about the prices more than one time since they worked together for the last years. Last time with the Hulk Transformation, Hulkbuster and all new EX to get better prices for europe. There is no ripping and no one can charge whatever they want. XM Studios will always look over it

XM Studios Thailand, XM Studios Hong Kong and XM Studios China are not XM Studios, but i talked with Bryan and no one at XM Studios have a problem with that if the Master Distributor for an whole country used this name. Like XM Studios Europe. Saying they are not actually part of XM Studios is not complete right.

XM Venom was SGD600 in shipping, wait for XM Hulkbuster and XM Hulk Transformation.
Distributor..is really ripping off European Customer that's a fact..how can you defend this ??? Are you working for him ?? How the prices can be so high now and so different from a piece to another and stay exactly the same in SGD ??? The Distributor like to make money and f... us. This is well known also that a lot of reseller/ partner are complaining about his behaviour but have to shut their mouth ...don't be so blind please. They can surely find better shipping prices..all of this is bull---- that's for sure.;And for XM Studios...why only german people can order directly from XM Studios website and benefits of the prestige member ?? No Prestige for European...because there is no XM Europe ...that's a distributor..easy to use name...but not easy to behave with respect for collectors
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:42 PM   #125
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
Distributor..is really ripping off European Customer that's a fact..how can you defend this ??? Are you working for him ?? How the prices can be so high now and so different from a piece to another and stay exactly the same in SGD ??? The Distributor like to make money and f... us. This is well known also that a lot of reseller/ partner are complaining about his behaviour but have to shut their mouth ...don't be so blind please. They can surely find better shipping prices..all of this is bull---- that's for sure.;And for XM Studios...why only german people can order directly from XM Studios website and benefits of the prestige member ?? No Prestige for European...because there is no XM Europe ...that's a distributor..easy to use name...but not easy to behave with respect for collectors
Your opinion.

XM Studios Thailand, XM Studios Hong Kong and XM Studios China have no benefits of the prestige member. Can you please blame them too.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:56 PM   #126
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
Your opinion.

XM Studios Thailand, XM Studios Hong Kong and XM Studios China have no benefits of the prestige member. Can you please blame them too.
Not my own opinion, the opinion of a lot of collectors/resellers/partners from past and present...

Let's hope XM Studios will care a lot about their collectors/fan like F4F is doing for theirs and will make the smart move to get their own warehouse to avoid us those crazy prices and bad service. How F4F can have 5 warehouses and XM Studios can't have just one .. ???

For your thoughts about XM China , HK etc...just look at their prices, they're not dictated by the greed as the XM european distributor is...Prices are totally normal...

but man the distributor like to f...us all European collectors, that's a fact!

XM Catwoman 1200 SGD / XM European distributor price 1300 EUR / 2076 SGD
XM Poison Ivy 1200 SGD / XM European distributor price 1200 EUR / 1917 SGD
XM Spider man 1199 SGD / XM European distributor price 1290 EUR / 2060 SGD

XM Storm 990 SGD / XM European distributor price 1050 EUR / 1677 SGD
XM Kingpin 990 SGD / XM European distributor price 990 EUR / 1581 SGD
XM Iron Fist 990 SGD / XM EUropean distributor price 960 EUR / 1533 SGD

XM Weapon X 1099 SGD / XM EUropean distributor price 1200 EUR / 1917 SGD
XM White Magneto 1099 SGD / XM EUropean distributor price 1300 EUR / 2076 SGD
XM Carnage 1099 SGD / XM European distributor price 1150 EUR / 1755 SGD

How can XM Studios let the distributor doing this ...knowing how the prices on the market are going crazy...They just don't care and that's the worst point for us European that XM Studios should improve ! PLease XM next move !! ! ---> European warehouse !!!! SAve us from insane and absolutely beyond logic prices !!!
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #127
Hutch0o
Birdman

I really hope they nail his back muscles, (lats, traps, romboids) so far his proportions are the best I've seen from any hulk to date and love the vascularity in the chest but anyone who knows body building knows comps are won from the back!
Old 11-18-2017, 10:58 PM   #128
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I think it looks awesome but I want more pics. Please XM stop teasing you know it's pretty much done. I've got PO on this reserved from third party I'm trying to figure out just how big this piece will be.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:30 AM   #129
Hutch0o
Birdman

When is the next XM event where you'd be able to PO this?
Old 11-19-2017, 08:55 AM   #130
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Good question but I'm not sure