Name:	rhino.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	139382  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 07:02 PM   #2
Peedi
The Secret Six

So did they keep or change from what they showed us before? A Rhino thread exists somewhere around here from years back when they announced this.

But, a new Carnage, new Venom that we’ve already seen a small tease for a little while back, War Machine, Venom Hulk...not even counting DC and their other licenses...they have A LOT A LOT going on.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 07:17 PM   #3
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
But, a new Carnage, new Venom that we’ve already seen a small tease for a little while back, War Machine, Venom Hulk...not even counting DC and their other licenses...they have A LOT A LOT going on.
Definitely...the market's so oversaturated at this point. Throw in the fan art stuff and . I wish folks would slow down. ...and stop rehashing...do we need another Carnage and Venom right now? I know, probably helps them to pay the bills. yada yada.../rant.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 09:28 PM   #4
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I can’t keep up anymore . There are few characters I want and I don’t care who makes them first but if I like them I’ll grab them I want to move on. With pricing what it is and shipping I can’t break even or for that matter I have hard time even finding buyers for these pieces . I’ve just about had enough lol
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 05:10 AM   #5
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

I have a feeling the XM Rhino will sell very well.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 03:22 PM   #6
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

XM has my full attention now. Huge Rhino fan. Better have a classic portrait.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 03:38 PM   #7
Halcyon
New Republic

Difficult character to come up with something new.
Also has to look good with other spidey statues.

Hopefully less concrete structure, maybe lifting a crushed car part.
Step on something from the policeforce or just very angry pose.

Looking forward to new reveal.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 03:44 PM   #8
Halcyon
New Republic

I like this better than the 3d render in Peedi's post. Bcs not menacing enough imo.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 04:15 PM   #9
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I like this better than the 3d render in Peedi's post. Bcs not menacing enough imo.

I find this happens a lot, in my opinion, that often times an image looks intense or has a certain flair to it, but the sculpt made from the image can’t exactly capture what’s in the image. It happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Definitely...the market's so oversaturated at this point. Throw in the fan art stuff and . I wish folks would slow down. ...and stop rehashing...do we need another Carnage and Venom right now? I know, probably helps them to pay the bills. yada yada.../rant.
I’m looking forward to Venom, so they’re making it for people like me.

At least for XM they’ve ran though a lot of Spidey characters so for them I don’t think rehashing is as big of a deal. Black Cat, Black Suit Spider-Man on the way, Carnage, Doc Oc, Electro, Green Goblin, Iron Spider-Man, Kingpin, Kraven, Lizard, Mary Jane, Mysterio, Rhino coming for years, Sandman, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Venom, Vulture. The only majors they’re missing now are Hobgoblin, Miles, and possibly Spider-Woman if you think of her as a Spider-Man character (her inclusion in the comics since Spider-Verse shows Marvel does).

Compare to Sideshow who’s done various Peter Spideys, Miles and Rhino, and then Green Goblin twice, Venom twice, Carnage twice and Black Cat twice. Then they put some tentacles on a Spidey base, I guess that’s the only Doc Oc from them any time soon. SMH.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 11:27 PM   #10
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I’m looking forward to Venom, so they’re making it for people like me.

At least for XM they’ve ran though a lot of Spidey characters so for them I don’t think rehashing is as big of a deal. Black Cat, Black Suit Spider-Man on the way, Carnage, Doc Oc, Electro, Green Goblin, Iron Spider-Man, Kingpin, Kraven, Lizard, Mary Jane, Mysterio, Rhino coming for years, Sandman, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Venom, Vulture. The only majors they’re missing now are Hobgoblin, Miles, and possibly Spider-Woman if you think of her as a Spider-Man character (her inclusion in the comics since Spider-Verse shows Marvel does).

Compare to Sideshow who’s done various Peter Spideys, Miles and Rhino, and then Green Goblin twice, Venom twice, Carnage twice and Black Cat twice. Then they put some tentacles on a Spidey base, I guess that’s the only Doc Oc from them any time soon. SMH.
I hear you and that wasn't a shot at anyone that's interested. XM's been pretty good with their roster, to your point...that was more of a general statement. Main point was how people are pumping these out. Market's going to be absolutely loaded. Like Subby said...I can't keep up anymore.

As for Rhino, mech suit or bust.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote