Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

View Poll Results: Would you buy a 1:1 Stargate Prop Replica if Chronicle Made it?
Yes, Count me in 21 55.26%
No, I would have to pass 12 31.58%
I am undecided 5 13.16%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2015, 10:30 AM   #21
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
We would do two this year and one next depending on the popularity of RA, we'll be molding the original in a few weeks so RA will at least be prototyped, I gotta have one.

Paul
That's good to hear, Paul. Just to let you know if/when you make Ra I will buy it. I am in for all three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Maybe they could at least offer it to customers that buy Anubis and Horus.
That may not be a bad idea, qz23. That way at least the collectors that have the other two masks will have a crack at Ra and it shouldn't leave a lot of inventory for Paul to have to deal with on the back end.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:35 AM   #22
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We may do a loyalty program, if you order Anubis and Horus we may discount RA, but only for those that got in on the first two....

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:38 AM   #23
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
We may do a loyalty program, if you order Anubis and Horus we may discount RA, but only for those that got in on the first two....

Paul
I definitely like the sound of that, Paul. I hope you guys decide to do it.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:13 AM   #24
CallMe_Snake
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Nice! I like that idea! I'm in for all three for sure. Especially if RA is a little further down the line.. I can justify the payment plans that way. Lol

RA is too awesome looking to pass on for me. Especially with those great opening credits of the film focusing on the details of that mask... that amazing David Arnold score... Yep, I must have the RA mask as well.
CallMe_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:19 AM   #25
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:

Paul
It's funny but I was going to suggest the same thing or some thing similar. Like make a limited edition of RA equal to the number of people that order both Anubis and Horus. I would think it would be a small number around 50 or so.
But a discount would be cool too.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:28 PM   #26
spacemarine
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:

Paul
Sounds good, I might be tempted to get Ra depending on the release dates and the discount

You guys at CC are awesome !!!!
spacemarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:32 PM   #27
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:

Paul
I love it when a plan comes together

count me in if there's a discount
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:04 PM   #28
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

It's good to see some collectors who are able to commit to purchasing these fantastic mask prop replicas. I am confident in saying these will be the most accurate and detailed replicas of the actual screen used masks from the film that will ever be made by any company. For fans of the Stargate film this a dream come true and I include myself when I say that because I am a fan of the film. I never thought I would see high quality replicas of these masks produced for collectors and Chronicle made it happen.

Thank you Paul and everyone at Chronicle for making this dream become a reality!
Old 03-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #29
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

ditto Vipes.

Man when Anubis arrives I think I'm gonna surprise my dad. He's probably a bigger stargate fan than I am and he's gonna pee his pants when he sees it, lol.
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:12 PM   #30
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Thanks Bob.

I am sure your dad won't believe his eyes when he sees Anubis in person. It's going to be a glorious time when Anubis arrives in collectors homes - one that I am very much looking forward to.