Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-21-2024, 07:11 PM   #31
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
I noticed that too, the placement of his left hand seems a little odd.

I do like it overall though.
I do too. I?m just looking for an excuse to not get it.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 07:27 PM   #32
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm so conflicted from the day I started statue collecting I wanted sports related especially basketball collection, and now all these years later I'm watching it happen now. Damn near brings tears to my eyes seeing it happening now. I wish this line all the success because this has been a long time coming that sports statues get some love.

I'm conflicted because I'm so deep into my Marvel and DC statue collection that I can't turn back now, and I don't want to have to dedicate room or space to sports related collection again. I will take a Kobe statue any day regardless of my direction of the collection. When and if the time comes to make one of our guy here in Los Angeles.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 07:30 PM   #33
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
I'm so conflicted from the day I started statue collecting I wanted sports related especially basketball collection, and now all these years later I'm watching it happen now. Damn near brings tears to my eyes seeing it happening now. I wish this line all the success because this has been a long time coming that sports statues get some love.

I'm conflicted because I'm so deep into my Marvel and DC statue collection that I can't turn back now, and I don't want to have to dedicate room or space to sports related collection again. I will take a Kobe statue any day regardless of my direction of the collection. When and if the time comes to make one of our guy here in Los Angeles.
If I have to give up a Batman for The Dream I won?t even hesitate.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 07:48 PM   #34
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
i dunno man, Bird merch is a dime a dozen but you never know when another company is going to take a risk on something like Batman.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 08:13 PM   #35
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
i dunno man, Bird merch is a dime a dozen but you never know when another company is going to take a risk on something like Batman.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 08:26 PM   #36
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I appreciate your admiration for Hakeem Olajuwon, he’s my all time my favorite center. Big fan of David Robinson too and the early Shaq days in Orlando, but Hakeem is my favorite.

He was always a class act too.

I’m almost considering collecting this whole line now.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 08:46 PM   #37
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
I appreciate your admiration for Hakeem Olajuwon, he?s my all time my favorite center. Big fan of David Robinson too and the early Shaq days in Orlando, but Hakeem is my favorite.

He was always a class act too.

I?m almost considering collecting this whole line now.
With the addition of Bird to this line almost but guarantee there will a Magic coming down the pike sooner rather than later. Also, seeing this Bird leads me to believe that PCS is committed to making this line work. Basketball being my favorite sport and nothing else comes close this just makes it even harder to stay away from this line of collecting.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 09:14 PM   #38
BurningRage
The Maxx

Magic already confirmed
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 02:54 PM   #39
Hobbyist

I like the classic 80s look of LB, but I am not too sure about the likeness. Need to see more photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LB.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	196.2 KB
ID:	167681   Click image for larger version

Name:	LB 2.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	167683  
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 03:07 PM   #40
Demona
Lex Luthor

I did wish the statue's head was tilted down more like it is in the photo Hobbyist posted.

If Isiah or Bill Laimbeer ever get made, I'd buy both for my Uncle. He has a great mancave dedicated to Detroit Sports (except the Lions). I doubt I will ever get lucky enough to see either of those guys made, but Laimbeer is his favorite bballer.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote