Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 04-05-2019, 12:25 AM   #11
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpmedia View Post
This has made me so nostalgic for the Lost World toy version I had as a kid - did anyone else have this? I think it kicked when you squeezed it or something.
Aw man yes!!! Got it for Christmas 1997. Spent the entire day making makeshift paddocks for it out of empty boxes. It was loved for years.

Now as an adult I have one loose and another MIB. I actually just had a custom acrylic case arrive for it, so it's protected for eternity.

Thorondor_33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:49 PM   #12
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

So who all ordered? I placed mine shortly after it went live.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:07 AM   #13
wpmedia
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Aw man yes!!! Got it for Christmas 1997. Spent the entire day making makeshift paddocks for it out of empty boxes. It was loved for years.

Now as an adult I have one loose and another MIB. I actually just had a custom acrylic case arrive for it, so it's protected for eternity.
Haha I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

There was nothing like being a JP fan as a kid when The Lost World toys came out.
wpmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:13 AM   #14
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpmedia View Post
There was nothing like being a JP fan as a kid when The Lost World toys came out.
Agreed. I remember going to stores like Walmart, Toys"R"us, and SAAN and Zellers (two extinct Canadian retailers) back in '97 and drooling over TLW toys wishing I could have them all. Honestly all of the promotional stuff for TLW from the toys to food products was really cool and I was happy to get anything related to the movie.

IMO TLW is one of the best toylines of all time.

Luckily I've been able to add a number of them to my collection in recent years. I have an MIB Stego, MIB Electronic Raptor and Para pictured above, MIB Bull Rex, and MIB Thrasher Rex. All have been or will be encased in custom acrylic cases soon.
Old 04-26-2019, 05:54 PM   #15
tidus
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Ordered
tidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 05:20 AM   #16
captoz
Nightwing

I wonder how these compare scale-wise to the Dinosauria pieces. They look a little big, but I am unsure. I know scale is all over the place, but has anyone got a view?
captoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 01:29 PM   #17
MATthemes

Quote:
Originally Posted by captoz View Post
I wonder how these compare scale-wise to the Dinosauria pieces. They look a little big, but I am unsure. I know scale is all over the place, but has anyone got a view?
I had the complete Dinosauria line (20 pieces, includ8ng the rare Parasaurolophus herd: Crossing)
The Stegosaurus was almost the same as the Stego maquette from TLW. Sleightly bigger than CC.
MATthemes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 08:30 AM   #18
captoz
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATthemes View Post
I had the complete Dinosauria line (20 pieces, includ8ng the rare Parasaurolophus herd: Crossing)
The Stegosaurus was almost the same as the Stego maquette from TLW. Sleightly bigger than CC.
Thanks for that. The two newer herbivores do look a bit bigger than Dinosauria.

I remember that Parasaurolophus piece. I passed on it at the time because I wasnt sure. Big mistake!
captoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:37 PM   #19
tidus

Sorry for necroposting but did someone get this piece at all? I learned about chronicle fate recently. I was given a generic excuse and a refund last year where I purchased it, they just said the product wouldn't be in stock anytime.

Did they get to produce this piece?
tidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:40 PM   #20
KoBE
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus View Post
Sorry for necroposting but did someone get this piece at all? I learned about chronicle fate recently. I was given a generic excuse and a refund last year where I purchased it, they just said the product wouldn't be in stock anytime.

Did they get to produce this piece?
No
KoBE is offline   Reply With Quote