Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 09:08 AM   #11
Divo
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 406
That’s one cool looking Dawg.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:45 AM   #12
haljordan99
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
haljordan99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Montana
Posts: 814
Can't wait! I hope they get Green Lantern, Shazam and Black Adam out soon too...I was disappointed those three weren't at STGCC.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:32 PM   #13
davide87ita
U talkin' to me?
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 557
Hope this one and others dc characters will be show at Nycc..
davide87ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:52 PM   #14
Mister H
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 2,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
Can't wait! I hope they get Green Lantern, Shazam and Black Adam out soon too...I was disappointed those three weren't at STGCC.
I’ll be waiting on Bats and Deathstroke, hopefully we’ll finally get Booster Gold and Captain Atom in the second round.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:58 PM   #15
V4XCollect
U talkin' to me?
 
V4XCollect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Everyone is throwing their hat into the ring it would seem. Must be how they like it!
It's because there is a Lobo movie that is very early in the works... it is being written by Jason Fuchs who also wrote Wonder Woman... casting is still TBD...

https://www.slashfilm.com/lobo-inspi...r-jason-fuchs/
V4XCollect is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:00 PM   #16
chrismhk
I am da law!
 
chrismhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,014
I really hope they have Nightwing, Wally West, and Red Hood in plan Hoping for some good news at NYCC!
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:21 PM   #17
haljordan99
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
haljordan99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Montana
Posts: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I’ll be waiting on Bats and Deathstroke, hopefully we’ll finally get Booster Gold and Captain Atom in the second round.
Booster Gold is my most wanted statue! I would want Atom before Captain Atom though.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:51 PM   #18
Chargersfan57
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
 
Chargersfan57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
It's because there is a Lobo movie that is very early in the works... it is being written by Jason Fuchs who also wrote Wonder Woman... casting is still TBD...

https://www.slashfilm.com/lobo-inspi...r-jason-fuchs/
Oh I had no idea! Was wondering why he was getting so much attention recently.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:04 PM   #19
Rancorkill
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 89
Is this confirmed to be 1/6th? I was hoping for a 1/4 Lobo with Dawg on his motorcycle. It would be expensive but epic! Love the SS version but bet XM will kill this. Hope they reveal more soon!
Rancorkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:49 PM   #20
nearmint
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
nearmint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Secret Sanctuary
Posts: 4,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancorkill View Post
Is this confirmed to be 1/6th? I was hoping for a 1/4 Lobo with Dawg on his motorcycle. It would be expensive but epic! Love the SS version but bet XM will kill this. Hope they reveal more soon!
XM doesn’t have a 1/4 scale DC license, except for the Samurai Batman line.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com