Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music > Audio/Video Sales & Hot Deals Links

Old 10-01-2013, 04:48 PM   #2451
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks for the heads-up on that Tony. I still have a couple Scream Factory titles in my 'need to buy' queue, hopefully they pop up on this sale.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #2452
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Thanks for the heads-up on that Tony. I still have a couple Scream Factory titles in my 'need to buy' queue, hopefully they pop up on this sale.
I believe the sale runs until the 23rd and at a title a day I'm assuming they'll be discounting all of them. At least I'm hoping they are since I'm a bit behind on these.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #2453
patrickwm68
The Flash

I got the e-mail from them today. Picked up H2, hopefully tomorrow they'll put up H3 and I can get rid of my H2/H3 DVD.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #2454
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
I got the e-mail from them today. Picked up H2, hopefully tomorrow they'll put up H3 and I can get rid of my H2/H3 DVD.
I'm hoping for that one as well, although maybe it won't be tomorrow, just to break things up.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:29 AM   #2455
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Well, I just broke down and bought the Halloween 35th Anniversary BD. Sometimes I think being frugal with my BD purchases clouds my judgment. Halloween is one of my very favorite films and my favorite Horror film of all time so I figured what the hell, catalog title or not it's worth it to me.

On another note... Tony have you ever use the 'Collection Matcher' on Blu-ray.com? After adding Halloween to my collection there I clicked on it just for fun and out of sheer curiosity and you were my third closest match for similarities in our collections. Crazy when you think about how many thousands of people are registered there that we match up that closely.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #2456
Luminous
Cyclops

Not really a horror movie buff, but Halloween is definitely one of the few I think is a must own.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #2457
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Halloween III is today's 'Price is Fright' deal @ $15.99.

http://www.shoutfactory.com/ThePrice...ear2012_31days
Old 10-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #2458
patrickwm68
The Flash

Got it!
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #2459
Marvelito

Ugh! My Internet was down all day at work today, and I just got home and tried to get H3 but the site has been down for hours apparently. Man, I hope I get a chance to get this, I was really wanting this movie.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #2460
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Well, I just broke down and bought the Halloween 35th Anniversary BD. Sometimes I think being frugal with my BD purchases clouds my judgment. Halloween is one of my very favorite films and my favorite Horror film of all time so I figured what the hell, catalog title or not it's worth it to me.

On another note... Tony have you ever use the 'Collection Matcher' on Blu-ray.com? After adding Halloween to my collection there I clicked on it just for fun and out of sheer curiosity and you were my third closest match for similarities in our collections. Crazy when you think about how many thousands of people are registered there that we match up that closely.
I'm this close to just buying the movie rather than be a cheapskate and wait to save a few bucks. I'm amazed at my will power these days to not double dip immediately on release, many times I don't even buy new movies on release!

You know I had noticed that Scott, had been meaning to bring it up to you but have forgotten to do so. Just goes to show how similar our tastes are. But yeah, it's pretty crazy when you think of all the members on there.