Statue Forum 

XM Studios

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 03-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #71
FriendlySamurai
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I know only one thing absolutley- If F4F is looking for immediate sales at these shows they would do much better at smaller venues with anime/game specific crowds. The big cons are probably better like DGK said for exposure and its going to take a while before you start seeing results by building up a base at that specific venue who keep coming back to see you. My own family business does art shows, craft shows and festivals all over the midwest. You can make a good living at these smaller convention centers with only a 10,000 person turnout and youre able to keep costs down. Last year we were invited to a State Fair where there was supposed to be 1 million in attendance. We knew it wasnt our crowd but we know we do well with good traffic. It was a complete wash- barely covered expenses. It was a massive complex with several buildings, and our own building was about the length of 4 football fields. Nobody could find us, and the ones that did werent there for what we were selling.

Basically it sounds like thats how nycc went for them as well. I think Alex said they sold 2 Mugens. Thats pretty terrible. Im not sure what cons they have planned but its definitely going to be better than that.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:19 PM   #72
FriendlySamurai
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
The Berserk line sales will be interesting since Prime 1, Tsume and Oniri has the license. I donít understand though why the 1/4 TP Link is taking so long. Thatís the statue that everyone wants. Or make a 1/4 BOTW Link before the 1/6 Rider Link.
If they hit the next nycc with a better spot and a 1:4 Link... that would be interesting.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:12 PM   #73
FriendlySamurai

First sneak- still not at 100% sure heís coming

Old 03-20-2018, 03:11 AM   #74
HiTMAN
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
First sneak- still not at 100% sure heís coming

Nice, Iím sure they will and hopefully they continue with the line but I canít imagine Jin outselling Mugen. You canít have one without the other, but you never know. Maybe if they offer a combo pack to include Mugen and Jin it may draw more people in but I know variants are usually frowned upon.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:54 PM   #75
FriendlySamurai

yay!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 99BFAB31-906A-4C82-9112-986C41982A0F.jpeg (140.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpeg 29623A93-90C7-4C82-ACBC-2F2FC7D3418B.jpeg (155.7 KB, 6 views)