Thanks!!
You're welcome.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:05 PM   #442
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
They seem to have their hands full with DC and TV/Movie licenses. No need to overextend the way some other companies do.
I don't mean now but when they eventually finish the DC Super Powers line, I wish they would tackle Marvel as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Yes. Strictly DC right now.
Thanks for confirming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Tbh I am glad Tweeterhead is being dedicated to DC. I mean Marvel already has companies like Bowen and XM who made quality statues of lesser known characters.
I missed out on the Bowen line and am a rather newbie collector. Tweeter head's 1/6 scale is perfect. And based on their Harley Quinn statue, I think they've hit a sweet spot price-wise and IMO are steals for the $200-300 price point. The XM 1/4 line is gorgeous but too expensive for my blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
You can buy the statues from Diamond's Premier line, they are 1/7-scale like Bowens.
Thanks Gothamite. Not at all a fan of the Diamond Premier 1/7 scale statues. My go to for 1/7 scale figures is the Kotobukiya Bishoujo line.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:43 PM   #443
statue-man
The Riddler

??
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:54 PM   #444
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
I think with Chad mentioning Superboy and the Legion. I would think they would do this Superboy from the 50's 60's 70's & 80's till they erased him from the timeline. It would look cool with Krypto

Probably. That does fit more in line with super powers line. I am not familiar with this superboy so I didn’t consider him! There seems to be a lot of people who want the pre-crisis superboy so good for them!
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:38 AM   #445
statue-man
The Riddler

??
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:17 PM   #446
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
When I started to get interested in Tweethead, I purchased the Superman piece. All the talk was the JLA original members, everyone wanted to collect them as group. I am hoping that Tweeterhead will follow up with a JLA line with all Museum poses with a simple base that had the JLA logo. I like a simple base, not looking for a diorama, with a universal simple base they fit better in a cabinet, it gives you more room, for more statues It was what Randy was doing with the Avengers, before the end.
I second this but the current poses would not work with that type of base. So far I love the statues and price so I can live with what he is doing
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:20 PM   #447
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I just pre-ordered Joker and wonderwoman statue from tweeterhead! I paid for the deposit for the two of them. Is the second payment atomatically charged to the credit card when the shipping starts?
You will receive an email from tweeterhead to make the last payment, it will NOT be automatically bill. Ihave bought many statues from Tweeterhead back to 66 batman signature edition
Old 06-18-2018, 12:21 PM   #448
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
Question: The eagle bodice is still one of the exclusive items for Wonder Woman, yes?

Update 6/17/18: Short answer is yes. I forgot that I emailed Chad/Debbie this question two months ago. Debbie's reply, which came 20 minutes after I asked, below.

"I just asked Chad to be sure and we are doing the interchangeable bodice! Yay! I know a bunch of things were up in the air for extras.
Debbie"
the latest video from chad showed wonder woman with all her parts and the bodice WAS not show so this is 99.9% out
Old 06-18-2018, 12:22 PM   #449
xforce
Hydra

Chad,
With the new site you are building will you accept paypal?
Old 06-18-2018, 12:28 PM   #450
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
the latest video from chad showed wonder woman with all her parts and the bodice WAS not show so this is officially out

Is that official or just a assumption? Is it not possible that he forgot it, or chose to leave it out since he wanted to specifically show the interchangeable hands?
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote