Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-16-2014, 12:17 AM   #1131
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdileague View Post
Am I alone thinking that they have revealed WAYYYYYYY too much in trailers, posters, merch and preview clips?? There cannot be a whole lot left to reveal. I've never seen anything like it. For me it's made me less exited about the movie. That and I'm still disgusted with what they did with Rhino, one of my favorite baddies.
I feel the same. The promotion for this film has been WAY over the top IMO. I don't feel like there is going to be anything that will surprise me much.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:57 AM   #1132
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdileague View Post
Am I alone thinking that they have revealed WAYYYYYYY too much in trailers, posters, merch and preview clips?? There cannot be a whole lot left to reveal. I've never seen anything like it. For me it's made me less exited about the movie. That and I'm still disgusted with what they did with Rhino, one of my favorite baddies.
I feel this way about every movie now - way too much is revealed before it even hits the screen. I actively avoid trailers, articles and all other things if it's something I want to see. I'd rather save it for the movie showing
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:21 AM   #1133
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
I feel this way about every movie now - way too much is revealed before it even hits the screen. I actively avoid trailers, articles and all other things if it's something I want to see. I'd rather save it for the movie showing
Wise advise. After all the reveals and reviews (even before the film was shown to the public...WTH!) I have no interest in watching the movie at the theater. Also, all the liberties that have been taken away from the original storyline do not help either. The Spider Man movie franchise needs to go back to Marvel for sure.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:35 AM   #1134
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

here here i concur. they put too much time and money into the trailers. put all that into the film and have the trailers and promotion be an after thought. in advance of course..want to meat those deadlines..
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:52 PM   #1135
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Just letting you guys know that the only post credit footage is a clip from X-Men: Days of future past, nothing else.
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:27 PM   #1136
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Loved this movie. 9/10
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:40 PM   #1137
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Loved this movie. 9/10
Better than Raimi's?
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:49 PM   #1138
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

On a par with SM2. Need to see it again.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:52 PM   #1139
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
to be fair studios have to make sure they get there money back on these blockbusters. sure theres guys like us that don't need to see half the movie in a trailer to convince us to go but the general public has to be swayed a little more.

that being said, I agree that this particular movie has shown quite a bit. im usually someone who watches every trailer, every featurette I can but I had to limit myself with this movie because they really did seem to be giving a lot away
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:08 AM   #1140
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Really looking forward to hearing the Hans Zimmer Spidey soundtrack! I'm also excited to see Spidey in action....
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote