Old 05-20-2016, 10:49 PM   #141
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Yes it does exist, I use those.

Here is my display:

More pics: http://www.bluray-disc.de/forum/user...mlung-164.html

By the way I got some spare remote controlers left.
Nice set up! Any way you can post up some brighter pictures? And I don't know what Hulk statue that is, but he really is massive. Was that a Sideshow piece? Not a big Hulk fan personally, on the statue side, so I don't really follow his pieces. He's like twice the size of all of your other pieces.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 11:35 PM   #142
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Nice set up! Any way you can post up some brighter pictures? And I don't know what Hulk statue that is, but he really is massive. Was that a Sideshow piece? Not a big Hulk fan personally, on the statue side, so I don't really follow his pieces. He's like twise the size of all of your other pieces.
It's the original Green & Grey Hulk PFs by ssc. They are a beast. They weigh almost 45 each. Solid pieces. Will never be duplicated.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 08:48 PM   #143
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
It's the original Green & Grey Hulk PFs by ssc. They are a beast. They weigh almost 45 each. Solid pieces. Will never be duplicated.
Jesus, 45 pounds each? Just out of curiosity, what was the MSRP for those? Again, have never really been a Hulk collector in regards to statues but if I ever were to buy one, that would definitely be one of the one's I would look into getting. Honestly, he makes all of the other statues seem puny by comparison.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:54 PM   #144
VS1976

Quote:
Jesus, 45 pounds each? Just out of curiosity, what was the MSRP for those? Again, have never really been a Hulk collector in regards to statues but if I ever were to buy one, that would definitely be one of the one's I would look into getting. Honestly, he makes all of the other statues seem puny by comparison.

The original green limited to 1000 ES was $325. The Gray was $425 limited to 179 ES through SDCC (originally ES was 150 but they oversold. That's why there was a weird ES).

To this day, I think it's still the best hulk out there. One of the best statues where ssc did not cut corners to make. I was very fortunate to get ten aftermarket some years ago for $850 CAD for the Green Hulk & $2075 CAD for they Gray Hulk. Think price has doubled / tripled + for both now.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:11 AM   #145
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

When it comes to light features I've never seen anything cooler than my buddies Besta setup. Allthough it is still under construction one can already see what I mean. This is the LED system from PHILIPS, allowing him to have individual access to ever single Besta unit through his mobile phone. Or he can program them individually to change colours or the leds also react to sound waves and changes its colour automatically. The different options you get are insane

Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:34 AM   #146
Cheshire76
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
When it comes to light features I've never seen anything cooler than my buddies Besta setup. Allthough it is still under construction one can already see what I mean. This is the LED system from PHILIPS, allowing him to have individual access to ever single Besta unit through his mobile phone. Or he can program them individually to change colours or the leds also react to sound waves and changes its colour automatically. The different options you get are insane

oh man, how much is that?...looks ridiculous...but its a nice cabinet setup though
Cheshire76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:57 PM   #147
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

This really isn't related to statue lighting necessarily, but its a really cool lighting system currently on the market and is by HYPE TAPP.

A bulb can achieve 16 million different colors including all of the different variantions of white.

I purchased a couple sets of these for my architectural lighting kit and they are just great when you want to add some color to a room. And thier so easy to use.

In case anyone is interested:

http://www.mytapplife.com/#insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
The original green limited to 1000 ES was $325. The Gray was $425 limited to 179 ES through SDCC (originally ES was 150 but they oversold. That's why there was a weird ES).

To this day, I think it's still the best hulk out there. One of the best statues where ssc did not cut corners to make. I was very fortunate to get ten aftermarket some years ago for $850 CAD for the Green Hulk & $2075 CAD for they Gray Hulk. Think price has doubled / tripled + for both now.
Wow, that seems incredibly cheap by today's standards, especially for a piece that large. Am I understanding you correctly when you say you have 10 of them? Do you own some sort of warehouse where you store all your multiple statues or do you just own a really big a*s home?
Old 05-22-2016, 03:39 PM   #148
richiem16
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post

What exactly is your buddy using? That looks amazing.
richiem16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 04:18 PM   #149
strife87
Spider-Ham

think it was supposed to say "them" and not "ten" oc, least that's how I'm reading it.

that would be a lot of hulk!
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:35 PM   #150
VS1976

Quote:
This really isn't related to statue lighting necessarily, but its a really cool lighting system currently on the market and is by HYPE TAPP.

A bulb can achieve 16 million different colors including all of the different variantions of white.

I purchased a couple sets of these for my architectural lighting kit and they are just great when you want to add some color to a room. And thier so easy to use.

In case anyone is interested:

http://www.mytapplife.com/#insight

Wow, that seems incredibly cheap by today's standards, especially for a piece that large. Am I understanding you correctly when you say you have 10 of them? Do you own some sort of warehouse where you store all your multiple statues or do you just own a really big a*s home?
That's a typo. It should had read them not ten lol. Sadly, I need a bigger house :/