Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #11
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Game looks great like its predecessors, but $200 is too steep for what is included for me.
I ended up getting the Croft Steelbook Edition for $90. Funny thing is I'm still getting the stupid flash light because if you PO the Croft Edition through Gamestop they give you one. I think the $90 is a better buy though. You get all the DLC, 7 Costumes, 7 Character Points, plus 3 Addtional Costumes and points for the PO and you get the nifty SteelBook.

Sounded better to me anyway at $110 cheaper.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:12 PM   #12
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I ended up getting the Croft Steelbook Edition for $90. Funny thing is I'm still getting the stupid flash light because if you PO the Croft Edition through Gamestop they give you one. I think the $90 is a better buy though. You get all the DLC, 7 Costumes, 7 Character Points, plus 3 Addtional Costumes and points for the PO and you get the nifty SteelBook.

Yeah, they are assigning a lot of value to the statue and bottle opener (I'm not counting the flashlight as you can get that "Free" from GS like you mentioned). I'm not sure which one I'm getting, but can't bring myself to give my $ to GS lol.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 02:08 PM   #13
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
Yeah, they are assigning a lot of value to the statue and bottle opener (I'm not counting the flashlight as you can get that "Free" from GS like you mentioned). I'm not sure which one I'm getting, but can't bring myself to give my $ to GS lol.
Yeah, I don't mind that much but one of these days I"m going to have to just pay the $30 and get the 2 years of Best Buy's gamer club. The discounts are worth it alone but I just never seem to do it, maybe Next month, lol
Old 05-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #14
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Yeah, I don't mind that much but one of these days I"m going to have to just pay the $30 and get the 2 years of Best Buy's gamer club. The discounts are worth it alone but I just never seem to do it, maybe Next month, lol

Yeah, its a no-brainer. The money I saved on GoW Stone Mason edition was precisely the amount I paid for GCU for an entire two years, and thats just the last I game I bought. Obviously takes longer for the people that buy just regular editions, but even for them after 3 games they are already money ahead.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:31 PM   #15
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:

This what I got but it cost $120 cdn
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:46 AM   #16
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I'll get it for $28 a few months after you guys pay full price.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:52 AM   #17
ukshaun
Hercules

I'm still playing (on and off) Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on the PS4. It's a good game, sometimes let down by difficulty spikes set too high. If i'm honest, i prefer the Uncharted games. The new Tomb Raider does appear to be a bit of a looker
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:24 PM   #18
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I'll get it for $28 a few months after you guys pay full price.
7 times out of 10 I'm with you, but those other three I buy full price because some of these games are worth the money and if people don't buy them then more won't get made. This game for instance cost between $75-$100mil according to Edios. I'll support them as long as they keep making great games.
Old 09-16-2018, 01:20 AM   #19
Frankierock
Omega Red

Got my copy and have to say it's really good so far...going to have a hard time playing this and Spider-man...not to often do you get great games this close together.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:06 PM   #20
Frankierock
Omega Red

Anyone looking for this on Xbox, well then your in luck...if you are an Xbox gold member you will get this game for 25% off. They have standard at $44 and deluxe at $67. Just a heads up.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote