Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-28-2018, 08:29 PM   #611
vangeta
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Are you guys willing to pull a Bernie Maddoff and bait in suckers to preorder, so you can get your refund?
vangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:37 PM   #612
Evil Ryu
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Yeah... we ain't getting sh!t.
I’m thinking the same thing.
Evil Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 11:28 PM   #613
Rokdweller
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
hahahaha
Laughing at other people's issues??? What's interesting is you still think your actually going to see Rambo and Myers in 1/3 rd scale. The fact that Sideshow is not paying out for cancellations does not work in your favor. Your cheering for the wrong team dude.
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 11:31 PM   #614
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Anybody opting for Sideshow credit and received those?
Mqhuynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 12:21 AM   #615
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Sideshow is not issuing refunds until the PCS transition is complete. Should be soon.

have faith in sideshow, if you were promised a check or store credit you will receive it.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:33 AM   #616
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1066 View Post
Sideshow is not issuing refunds until the PCS transition is complete. Should be soon.

have faith in sideshow, if you were promised a check or store credit you will receive it.

Agreed. I don't see a competent and reputable company like Sideshow promising something if they're not going to deliver. I'm fine waiting a couple months...if PCS offered the same deal I could see it being over a year or not getting my money at all.

And someone laughing at the thought of customers getting screwed out of their money from a big company(that crashed because of their own mistakes no less) says a lot about themselves as a person.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:44 AM   #617
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

At this point, please be patient with the customer service from SS. Don’t give them a hard time. I kinda lost my patience yesterday giving the rep an attitude you know frustration sometimes can turn into anger. But yeah please be patient. Your money is not going anywhere. SS is a multi mil company and it won’t lose its reputation by not refunding us.
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:47 AM   #618
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1066 View Post
Just noticed SS has opened the flood gates, 166 PCS products have been listed.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/pop-cult...tible-figures/
My reptile will be charged and shipped next week so ss is receiving pcs statues from pcs warehouse.

You guys should see your refunds very soon

Take care pcs it has been great storing my statues at your warehouse until I wanted you to ship them can’t pull this with ss I assume right? Wouldn’t mind having them hold reptile a little longer.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:45 PM   #619
Rokdweller
Birdman

Very interesting development... makes me wonder if anyone else has this situation.

I canceled a Pink Cammy Ultra back in January and requested a refund. Refund request was acknowledged by PCS so now time to play the PCS Refund Waiting Game. This was one piece that I didn't hound PCS relentlessly. Note, I never paid for shipping. Suddenly I get a UPS package notification and see the sender is Sideshow. Strange, because I don't currently have any Sideshow pieces on order. No signature required, so UPS leaves it at the door. What do you know... a Pink Cammy Ultra. Also makes me wonder how honest PCS was with Sideshow when they made their deal. Why would Sideshow send me a PCS statue that was cancelled in January, without me ever paying for shipping??? I hope Sideshow is able to save PCS from the Tree Of Woe, but things may be a lot worse than Sideshow ever imagined.

Has anyone else been sent a PCS statue from Sideshow that they cancelled with PCS and requested a refund?
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:57 PM   #620
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdweller View Post
Very interesting development... makes me wonder if anyone else has this situation.

I canceled a Pink Cammy Ultra back in January and requested a refund. Refund request was acknowledged by PCS so now time to play the PCS Refund Waiting Game. This was one piece that I didn't hound PCS relentlessly. Note, I never paid for shipping. Suddenly I get a UPS package notification and see the sender is Sideshow. Strange, because I don't currently have any Sideshow pieces on order. No signature required, so UPS leaves it at the door. What do you know... a Pink Cammy Ultra. Also makes me wonder how honest PCS was with Sideshow when they made their deal. Why would Sideshow send me a PCS statue that was cancelled in January, without me ever paying for shipping??? I hope Sideshow is able to save PCS from the Tree Of Woe, but things may be a lot worse than Sideshow ever imagined.

Has anyone else been sent a PCS statue from Sideshow that they cancelled with PCS and requested a refund?
wait...so you have not been issued the refund yet right? the only thing you did not do is pay the shipping right?

hmmm....better story would be if you received the statue after you received a refund without paying for shipping.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote