Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-02-2021, 12:15 PM   #1051
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
i love the attention to detail and screen accuracy, the Pred holding the spine at the bottom...just as it should be. They could've given is a random spine in his left hand like the mock ups...not Prime 1. i sincerely believe they are hell bent of making this the greatest movie statue ever made.

this part of the movie is so hardcore
Yes! and he is using his right hand. Not left like they did it on 1/4 version. That’s some insane attention to details.
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 12:19 PM   #1052
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvela View Post
Ah man, thanks a ton...

Is there an advantage of ordering directly through Prime 1, in terms of getting it sooner..? I read stories obout Secret Compass having lengthy delays, etc.
Adventage of preordering from Prime 1 is probably extra store points. You could use them if they decide to release closed mouth version bust
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 12:50 PM   #1053
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Demon View Post
This is even better! His armor was always smooth in the movie. They remove over-texturing etc. and now it's looks amazing :

"NEW UPDATE

We have now revised the design of the placeable Bio-mask on the base to be a “Props” Bio-Mask, more screen-accurate and faithful in its interpretation. In addition, it is now swappable with the standard “Details” Bio-Mask. And, as a sincere show of gratitude from us to all the fans who have been ordering the 1/3 scale Jungle Hunter Predator statue, we present the gory addition of an extra right-hand clutching Billy's spinal cord!

Thank you all for your support, and we hope we have taken the utmost attention to detail to bring you the best statue ever and continue to keep improving until the product comes to you."

I can't understate how happy this mask makes me, it looks SO much better. I'm going to have to get this now. And for everybody who's ever told us to shut up and stop being overly demanding.... You're welcome. Fortunately Prime 1 don't share their attitude and seem to be willing to perfect their already awesome statue. This all makes me very happy....
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 02:05 PM   #1054
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

I hope they will add the accurate bio to the regular version. I am glad you guys are happy but I am a little pissed cause the regular edition won't have the correct biomask. Which is ridiculous.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 02:55 PM   #1055
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Yeah, they should have just scrapped the ugly, dented bio all together and replaced it with this accurate one. Senseless that we have to pay for the DX just to get a screen-accurate bio now.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:21 PM   #1056
Bottled_Water
Birdman

It is surprising how much of an improvement this is. I guess more detail/texture doesn't always mean better.
Bottled_Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:21 PM   #1057
VILE GUILE

Wow this made my day! See I said if enough people request the trophy & closed mouth, they might just listen, like with the spear on the 1/4 JH.

I think the closed mouth will be a purchasable accessory down the road for like $300-$350. I'll buy that for a dollar. Definitely DX or fail now.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:52 PM   #1058
VILE GUILE

Anyone else notice that the skull on the trophy is missing the bottom jaw? It's not missing on the 1/4 scale. Wondering why that is.....
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 04:25 PM   #1059
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
Anyone else notice that the skull on the trophy is missing the bottom jaw? It's not missing on the 1/4 scale. Wondering why that is.....
It's correct. Prime 1 again did their homework, its getting better and better imo

While there are no up close shots of the spine & skull in P1 to see if Billy's bottom jaw is attached, in P2 it's quite clear how the Preds want their trophies.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P2 Skull.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	511.4 KB
ID:	140978  
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 04:32 PM   #1060
Dundee
Hydra

By the time Prime 1 finalises this there's gonna be over 300 photos lol

They really care about nailing this one and that's nice to know as a collector.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote