Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-14-2017, 10:39 PM   #2661
tormentedbliss
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowen or Bust View Post
I like this Bane much more than P1's ... Comic book representation is always #1 .
absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont like either P1 Bane, game accurate or not
tormentedbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:46 PM   #2662
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowen or Bust View Post
I like this Bane much more than P1's ... Comic book representation is always #1 .
I'm pretty much with you on that. I think both P1 versions of Bane look great (especially the merc version), but this Bane sets the bar. Even though I love classic comic versions of these characters most, I must say that the AK Scarecrow looks amazing. I like that costume more than the classic comic Scarecrow.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:55 PM   #2663
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I'm pretty much with you on that. I think both P1 versions of Bane look great (especially the merc version), but this Bane sets the bar. Even though I love classic comic versions of these characters most, I must say that the AK Scarecrow looks amazing. I like that costume more than the classic comic Scarecrow.
AK Scarecrow is hands down the best design of the character i've seen IMO! I ordered the piece immediately. It's dark, wicked and menacing
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:07 AM   #2664
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Blasphemy!!

JK. I dig the Scarecrow too.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:37 PM   #2665
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
AK Scarecrow is hands down the best design of the character i've seen IMO! I ordered the piece immediately. It's dark, wicked and menacing
I agree the best character design of Scarecrow but I just don't care for him as a villain. His ability is only toxin but I would make the point that some of us have very villainous toxin as well (toxining as I write this on my chair.....fwwwaap!). The exclusive Batman head looks like he got pink eye from a face full. Ok I kidding. But truly a great design and I think Scarecrow would look great in the collection.

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:25 PM   #2666
aa909
The Green Hornet

These two pair up nicely IMO.

Old 09-15-2017, 09:41 PM   #2667
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
Oh, hell yeah. If it was a 1/4 piece, I'd have picked it up in a second. Wouldn't even bother with a classic version of the character because I like the AK Scarecrow that much.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #2668
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

This is literally my first piece where I can't decide which swap out is better. Such an awesome problem to have!
Usually its like a clear cut, you know when ordering which swap out you really want to pose with. This is just ridiculous. This statue is literally imo perfect.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:48 PM   #2669
tonytiger
The X-Men

Funny thing is somebody is already trying to sell the Ex head only for 600 + shipping! Guess he wants a free bane. Also somebody else is seeing how much they can get for their Ex bane on e-bay going now the last time i look at 840.00 + shipping..and people said this was over price?
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:20 PM   #2670
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
Funny thing is somebody is already trying to sell the Ex head only for 600 + shipping! Guess he wants a free bane. Also somebody else is seeing how much they can get for their Ex bane on e-bay going now the last time i look at 840.00 + shipping..and people said this was over price?
People pay $200-$300 for custom heads. I personally would pay $200 for the EX head on Bane, but that's just me.