Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-18-2019, 08:20 PM   #31
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSE View Post
If you mean away from the Russians, they made a deal with him. He gave them centuries of intel and he asked to be left alone. They put him at Chernobyl and his minions showed up saying they would rebuild the vampire community stronger than before.
Right, I saw this as well. But they looked like they’d escaped Chernobyl. If so, how? Or is that where they stayed? And why would they want to be there? And was it Dracula’s plan to destroy his own castle, as his son was acting on his orders? And, if so, why do that? This story just made no sense whatsoever for me.

Last edited by wktf; 04-19-2019 at 12:10 AM.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:37 PM   #32
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

First off I am sure a sequel is on its way

Second, since that radioactive area of Russia was uninhabited, that would be a spot where the Vampire kingdom could regrow and not be noticed since no one really goes there.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:05 PM   #33
XSE
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Right, I saw this as well. But they looked like they’d escaped Chernobyl. If so, how? Or is that where they stayed? And why would they want to be there? And was it Dracula’s plan to destroy his own castle, as his son was acting on his orders? And, if so, why do that? This story just made no sense whatsoever for me.
I believe they stayed at Chernobyl, so they could go about rebuilding the vampire kingdom unnoticed. I believe the Russian government believes only Dracula is there, weak and defeated like he led them to believe while he was a prisoner. I think so, it wasn’t explicitly explained but he allowed the castle to be destroyed as part of his ploy. I assume it was all setup for some kind of sequel like mentioned above.
XSE is offline   Reply With Quote