fearwolf
Frackin!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Medicom...ht_1844wt_1185

naruto medicom figure 130 usd
fearwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #1152
fearwolf
Frackin!

well about the banpresto figure that will come there are some new aparrently they will continue with the line after minato and naruto ... itachi and sasuke it will be released gaara and deidara...and other later i believe it will be kakashi and the other for the size of it looks like sasori great if it is been waiting for him for decades

well check yourselfs

Old 06-12-2012, 01:16 AM   #1153
boniceman
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Nice!, do you know the size of this figures? 1/8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwolf View Post
well about the banpresto figure that will come there are some new aparrently they will continue with the line after minato and naruto ... itachi and sasuke it will be released gaara and deidara...and other later i believe it will be kakashi and the other for the size of it looks like sasori great if it is been waiting for him for decades

well check yourselfs

boniceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #1154
fearwolf
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boniceman View Post
Nice!, do you know the size of this figures? 1/8?

for what ive seen they should be around 17 or 18cm
probably 6 inches they should be like the toynami ones the minato and naruto comes out in august i think

edit:
found this hope it helps
Old 06-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #1155
Goikuchan

Yep, the actual adults should be around 16 cm tall as shown in the picture. I'm glas to see they kept the size difference in mind. Looks like these will be prize figures, meaning they'll be limited.

And yes, the next ones will be Gaara, Deidara and Kakashi and Sasori. Hmm kind of an odd combo since this figure line is about relations. What does Kakashi have to do with Sasori? Wouldn't Sakura or Kankuro be a better choice?
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:04 AM   #1156
fearwolf
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goikuchan View Post
Yep, the actual adults should be around 16 cm tall as shown in the picture. I'm glas to see they kept the size difference in mind. Looks like these will be prize figures, meaning they'll be limited.

And yes, the next ones will be Gaara, Deidara and Kakashi and Sasori. Hmm kind of an odd combo since this figure line is about relations. What does Kakashi have to do with Sasori? Wouldn't Sakura or Kankuro be a better choice?

absolutly yes sasori should be with kankuro sakura or even chiyo baa i dont see any relation in then kakashi and sasori probably they wanted to luch a kakashi figure like everybody else so they did this... i will love a kakuro figure or even the chiyo they do always the same figure kakashi ,naruto , even sakura has a few now
Old 06-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #1157
fearwolf
Frackin!

[QUOTE=Ogaman;4264351]Hello,

The next Tsume's statue will be Naruto HQS (resin) but this week-end is Polymanga and we can see an another figure : Pain Xtra (pvc 1/10)

just givin some info on the pain from tsume i will be limited to 3000 pieces if you guys dont know

im going to buy it as soon as it comes to pre order

and dont know if you guys saw this before but its the new figure from movifei

Old 06-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #1158
fearwolf
Frackin!

just got today my resin hokage hill look pretty amazing a must have for hardcore fans the pictures i took believe me are nothing to see it live i dont now the camera doesnt capture the 3d effect very good i could put a 3d stereo pic but probably no one will see it then well just see it for yourselfs

those ones are just for size comparision since the naruto mastter piece is the biggest one out there and deidara almost any naruto collector has it

Old 06-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #1159
Goikuchan

Today my custom posable Kyuubi arrived! Since no company seems on planning to release a Nine-tailed fox figure I just thought i'd have one made

Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #1160
CrackoD2
Doh!

Pain Naruto Statue

hello everyone what you think of this statue?
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...83-d54o97h.jpg
CrackoD2 is offline   Reply With Quote