Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #71
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
Ordered it from Tales of Wonder 3 weeks ago...it was 185 plus 10 bucks S&H...a steal...Got it early last week...Tales doesnt have it at that price anymore...
Doh! A steal, indeed, my friend. Anyone know of a good deal on this anywhere?
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #72
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I love mine

TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #73
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Doh! A steal, indeed, my friend. Anyone know of a good deal on this anywhere?
It was a steal...My next order with ToW will be Cousin Eerie statue for 95 bucks...another steal...I gotta start taking more photos..Lots of time on my hands now...No job...Gonna sell half my collection...most of which is not shown in any of the forums..
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:38 AM   #74
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
It was a steal...My next order with ToW will be Cousin Eerie statue for 95 bucks...another steal...I gotta start taking more photos..Lots of time on my hands now...No job...Gonna sell half my collection...most of which is not shown in any of the forums..
Damn. Sorry to hear the sad news. I can completely relate with the lack of work. I haven't had much coming my way as of late and need to sell some stuff to pay both bills and for new statue orders that I wish to keep.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:25 AM   #75
le Gardien
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I love mine

He's small!!
Not higher than a bust ? ....
le Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #76
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Damn. Sorry to hear the sad news. I can completely relate with the lack of work. I haven't had much coming my way as of late and need to sell some stuff to pay both bills and for new statue orders that I wish to keep.
Theres even a chance I might have to sell all and quit this hobby...I told my wife If that happens...(She started to be somewhat happy)....We dont need this 8000 square ft house anymore...Then she freaked....Part of the reason I bought this house was the Room to display collectibles factor and I could afford it...When I bought it I was making double what I'm making now...lost that job too...now got nothin...mortgage was based on my earlier income...gotta sell...worst case scenario is that we sell the house and move into a house half the size and half the cost...just not ready to do that yet...I love this house and all the damn work I put into it...lots of it myself...It means something...Some pieces though I will never let go though...divorce first
Old 02-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #77
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Theres even a chance I might have to sell all and quit this hobby...I told my wife If that happens...(She started to be somewhat happy)....We dont need this 8000 square ft house anymore...Then she freaked....Part of the reason I bought this house was the Room to display collectibles factor and I could afford it...When I bought it I was making double what I'm making now...lost that job too...now got nothin...mortgage was based on my earlier income...gotta sell...worst case scenario is that we sell the house and move into a house half the size and half the cost...just not ready to do that yet...I love this house and all the damn work I put into it...lots of it myself...It means something...Some pieces though I will never let go though...divorce first
Trust me, I know exactly what you're talking about. I went through the same stuff over the last couple of years. My old house was foreclosed on and I got a divorce. The divorce part was great, and I'm much happier now with my current lady that I've been with for 2 years. I am still light on work from time to time, but this time is starting to stretch out a bit too far for my liking.

Seeking other avenues of work lately.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #78
travis
A.I.M.

It stinks bro...At my age I should be a king...2008-2009 killed me economically
Old 02-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #79
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
It stinks bro...At my age I should be a king...2008-2009 killed me economically
Yeah, kings! I know the feeling, brother! I am about to hit the big 40, and I am still fighting to get contracts!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #80
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Barb maybe you should slow down mate.I don't have anything on order for the rest of the year.just Kratos flex payed.I got all these statues and no room to display.sucks!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote