Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 10-18-2022, 02:09 PM   #251
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I am all about the looks of actors and actresses. Not evey people on the street. lol I am not like you are an ugly girl, don't be excist please to evey person on the street... I am like you are an ugly girl, don't be on tv please. lol Unless you are funny or something.
This statement is ignorant AF.

If you think your attitude towards the attractiveness of women is only being applied to actresses, you're deluding yourself. It is bleeding over into your real world interactions even if it's in unconscious microaggressions.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 02:41 PM   #252
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

If you think your attitude towards the attractiveness of women is only being applied to actresses, you're deluding yourself. It is bleeding over into your real world interactions even if it's in unconscious microaggressions.
You got me wrong. It is annyoing to explain your every word to the smallest detail to people to make them understand in this forum though... lol Ofcourse this has something to do with english is not being my mother language... It makes it hard to explain myself... such a chore lol May be i should have tried to explain myself better in my previous post.

Ofcourse the attractiveness of women in my life take my interest, but not to the point of writing about them to any forums or anywhere. I only care enough about the attractiveness of famous people to talk about them on the film forums because actors and actresses' attractivenesses are forefront.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 06:03 PM   #253
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

I agree with Dark Knight. I don't want to see super ugly people on TV or in public either. Making yourself extra ugly seems to be in fashion these days. Dark Knight is from a different part of the world than we are, and we must respect his culture of appreciating beauty.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 10:47 PM   #254
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
I agree with Dark Knight. I don't want to see super ugly people on TV or in public either. Making yourself extra ugly seems to be in fashion these days. Dark Knight is from a different part of the world than we are, and we must respect his culture of appreciating beauty.
Sonic? I'm hoping this is sarcasm lol
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 10:48 PM   #255
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:

Hold my earrings Demona!
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 11:11 PM   #256
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
The Dark Knight is a pig, life would be better if everyone just ignored him.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 02:05 AM   #257
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:

Yup, exactly.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 02:10 AM   #258
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post

No way, man. This has nothing to do with his culture.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 03:05 AM   #259
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Ok, i am sorry, i will learn to appreciate ugly actresses from now on. lol

Shoot me, i am insensitive and evil, i would make fun of someone just for being ugly. lol Sorry good people... I am not as good and great like you... lol Now, you can look in the mirror and appreciate yourselves even more, saying like '' i am not an evil person like The God damn Dark Knight. I am so wholesome just like a super hero, my mother is right'' lol
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 04:41 AM   #260
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote