Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 AM   #1
Juggernaut
The Falcon

My Credit Card Got Hacked!

75$ DNH GODADDY:COM EUROPE. That's al I have to go on.

It pisses me off!
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Someone got to mine last week but my CC company denied the charge and they sent an me an e-mail and a phone call inquiring if a charge for airline tickets to Egypt was a valid charge. LOL. No other charges were made to my account and they issued me a new card.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Someone got to mine last week but my CC company denied the charge and they sent an me an e-mail and a phone call inquiring if a charge for airline tickets to Egypt was a valid charge. LOL. No other charges were made to my account and they issued me a new card.
My bank never declines anything. Sometimes I wish they did like in your case here.

The first banker I talked to wanted me to call them or email them and ask for my money back. I went home called the bank and talked with another banker he closed my card and ordered me a new one.

All I need to do now is go to my bank, deliver the papers with the info. They want to know when I used my Card last and how do I keep my pin code.
4 pages needs to be filled out to file a claim.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
ratchet
Mandarin

That sucks Juggy - sorry to hear that!

It is crazy how many scumbags there are out there looking to steal from hard working people
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #5
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
My bank never declines anything. Sometimes I wish they did like in your case here.

The first banker I talked to wanted me to call them or email them and ask for my money back. I went home called the bank and talked with another banker he closed my card and ordered me a new one.

All I need to do now is go to my bank, deliver the papers with the info. They want to know when I used my Card last and how do I keep my pin code.
4 pages needs to be filled out to file a claim.
That doesn't seem right as they are just going to use that information to ty to reject your claim. As if it was somehow you mishandling your pin code that led to the charge
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
Indy_Yoda
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
75$ DNH GODADDY:COM EUROPE. That's al I have to go on.

It pisses me off!
Godaddy must be an easy place to scam. One of my work cards was hit with several charges from godaddy last week that we never placed.
Indy_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #7
risingstar
Jedi Order

My CC got hack 3 times in the last twelve months, which is a major pain. I'm convinced the info was stolen from gas stations in and around the city. I am now very careful where I use the card now . While it doesn't guarantee safety, it does limit the danger.
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #8
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
That sucks Juggy - sorry to hear that!

It is crazy how many scumbags there are out there looking to steal from hard working people
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog07 View Post
That doesn't seem right as they are just going to use that information to ty to reject your claim. As if it was somehow you mishandling your pin code that led to the charge
Yeah that's why I called the bank and talked to another banker and just close the Card and delived the papers and filed the claim. It's realy bad customer service if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy_Yoda View Post
Godaddy must be an easy place to scam. One of my work cards was hit with several charges from godaddy last week that we never placed.
Thanks sucks. I hope you got you Money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
My CC got hack 3 times in the last twelve months, which is a major pain. I'm convinced the info was stolen from gas stations in and around the city. I am now very careful where I use the card now . While it doesn't guarantee safety, it does limit the danger.
I used my CC at a grocery store a week prior to the hack. I pay with cash as you say, it limits the danger. But I did noy have any cash on me and it's a grocery store I frequent often, so I though what the hey it's only one time.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:21 PM   #9
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

My wife's card got hacked which really sucks when you are trying to use the card and it is getting declined because the cc company locked it.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #10
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I check my bank account and credit cards online every day.