Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #71
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Double boost, armor, dont lose overcharge from being hit upgrades.

Mainly, just learn the timing of their laser sight VS the shell and dodge around.
Prioritize the mambas or line of sight their rockets.
Spray and pray on the on the chopper drones just to get them out the way. All while just dodging the laser sights.
Cobras, just sit and wait and learn their patrol patterns and find a time to slip behind and pop a shot, then run away and rest.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:08 PM   #72
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

yeah got all that it's the waiting for the lock to happen and the turning of the turret that's the pain with the cobra

What's better, EMP or Virus?
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:32 PM   #73
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Tell me about it. I have 2 more to go before getting 100%.
Good luck with those!!! I'm at the same place (plus a few Riddler solves) Those last two drone battles are unbelievably difficult, even with a fully upgraded Batmobile. I've failed both battles numerous times. They just don't stop coming!!! *cries and hugs knees*
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:10 PM   #74
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

I originally went virus, but ended up liking emp more.

I only used virus when I could lose my charge, but emp with keeping charges from damage, allowed me to emp clusters, kill them to recharge fast, to emp another cluster and repeat.

The virus wears off if I recall correctly. So if you are not paying attention, they can turn on you. With emp, you just are constantly lowering their numbers.

Personally, after play halfway through normal, then through on hard, by the time I played through game+, drone fights were a cakewalk.

For the cobra turning, again, just learn the pattern and approach right after they turn and head down a straight away. Also dont be afraid to run up right on them, they wont see you, just dont bump them. Also, I think you can lock while in tank mode. Strafing to match their turning helps to keep them lined up.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:15 PM   #75
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

Just after posting my last post I took out the five with full health using the virus...then it crashed! LOL

But I did it again pretty easily, but the virus isn't working that well on the cloudburst tank section. Think I'll switch to EMP. Before, it took out 3 tanks, now it's only 1 or 2
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:42 PM   #76
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Here's a video review of my Batman: Arkham Knight Statue from the Collectors Edition for the PS4 by TriForce. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjbi...ature=youtu.be
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:10 AM   #77
jamepeytoni011
Kindly Asked To Leave

i was doing it tonight. well last night lol
jamepeytoni011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 04:53 PM   #78
Honored Knight
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Love the franchise, but was very disappointed with Arkham Knight. I had high expectations being the finale from Rocksteady. The forced Batmobile nearly ruined it for me. The season pass was a huge letdown as well. The character models and artstyle are phenomenal though. This game had so much potential. It's still a good game, but left me somewhat heartbroken.
Honored Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 03:55 AM   #79
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

only just got round to completing this game myself recently due to the huge backlog of games I have. But must say I feel pretty much the opposite, the game to me was more of the same but polished to perfection. l loved the batmobile and thought it handled perfectly. I loved just gliding round the city and then diving bombing into the batmobile tearing round the streets in that then ejecting back into the sky to repeat it all over again, awesome stuff! only slight negative for me was I wasn't a massive fan of some of the character designs as I felt they were a bit plain, but having said that they did fit the game as it has that more real world feel.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:49 PM   #80
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
only just got round to completing this game myself recently due to the huge backlog of games I have. But must say I feel pretty much the opposite, the game to me was more of the same but polished to perfection. l loved the batmobile and thought it handled perfectly. I loved just gliding round the city and then diving bombing into the batmobile tearing round the streets in that then ejecting back into the sky to repeat it all over again, awesome stuff! only slight negative for me was I wasn't a massive fan of some of the character designs as I felt they were a bit plain, but having said that they did fit the game as it has that more real world feel.
If you didn't get the season pass it is worth it when it goes on sale for $29. I bought mine at that price and there are a lot of add-on missions so you can continue playing this game.
Y3E is online now   Reply With Quote