Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-19-2017, 04:27 PM   #351
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 01:25 AM   #352
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

HEEEELLLLOOOOO?!?
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 01:59 AM   #353
dao2
Cyclops

why are u looking for answers from a bunch of fans that don't have them :P email their support or at least ask on their fb ^^ so lazy just posting here in hopes that aralogik might have an answer even though he's expressely said it's arahom that knows all that stuff.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 01:07 PM   #354
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
why are u looking for answers from a bunch of fans that don't have them :P email their support or at least ask on their fb ^^ so lazy just posting here in hopes that aralogik might have an answer even though he's expressely said it's arahom that knows all that stuff.
What’s the point? Go back through this thread. Direct questions were met with deliberate misinformation. We were told there would be a update soon, but it has been weeks. It’s not lazy, it keeps everything out in the open. As opposed to addressing the same question over and over, it can be addressed once.

We were told it was on schedule to ship in April back in March. Just curious if the cargo ship sunk.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:32 PM   #355
dao2
Cyclops

Well if you're getting no answer there, how would posting here asking help? Venting your frustation is fine, but posting and then saying HELLO?!?!!?! is just foolish.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:52 PM   #356
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

If you have $600 invested in a statue and can’t get an update, you are entitled to post a heeeeelllllllooooooo!!!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 03:58 PM   #357
dao2
Cyclops

You're entitled to post even if you don't have money invested. However if you are seriously expecting an answer then you're just wasting your time ;p Power to you if you want to post. Hell you can get angry even if you aren't getting a response from other forum users. Hell you are entitled to get angry that they didn't charge $3 for this statue instead of $600. All of those things are equally pointless though.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:46 PM   #358
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I thought you were referring to me, but I think the point of basically any post is to state what you like/dislike about a statue/company. If the company wants to respond, more power to them. Ultimately, these posts serve as an endorsement or warning. If you have a company who is in possession of a lot of people’s money, and been caught lying multiple times, I think others might want to know.

Ultimately, ARH needs to give a truthful update or refund people’s money. I know the only person at ARH who seems to have the facts is Arahom himself. As someone who has many ARH statues, I’ve been let down pretty bad recently with this statue.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:57 PM   #359
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I thought you were referring to me, but I think the point of basically any post is to state what you like/dislike about a statue/company. If the company wants to respond, more power to them. Ultimately, these posts serve as an endorsement or warning. If you have a company who is in possession of a lot of people’s money, and been caught lying multiple times, I think others might want to know.

Ultimately, ARH needs to give a truthful update or refund people’s money. I know the only person at ARH who seems to have the facts is Arahom himself. As someone who has many ARH statues, I’ve been let down pretty bad recently with this statue.
Totally understand being pissed, but saying hello like that is looking for an answer. One that isn't coming.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:14 AM   #360
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Hey guys Arahom told me that he wanted to make a video explaining the situation but not sure when and I am not gonna keep bugging him. I was just trying to help out with passing along information that he told me and update you guys but I help run production not customer care.

I think I am going to stop answering specific questions as to not put myself in the middle like this. I am trying to help you guys out with the things I hear around the studio but you gotta understand I am not Arahom. I am not sure if he is waiting on an update from the factory or what but I am gonna just stay out of it as to not be held accountable and make you guys upset.
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote