Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 06-30-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
MaxGoof
Nightwing

F4F Dark Souls Replica Rings (Sterling Silver/Swarovski Crystal)

First4Figures did a surprise launch of their range of Dark Souls Replica Rings today in partnership with Torch Torch:a Ring of Steel, Havel's Ring and Silvercat Ring.

I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this! What do you guys think of this? Are you thinking about collecting these as complements to your Dark Souls statues, or skipping these as being more jewelry items?
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:16 PM   #2
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

I made a post in their facebook post requesting that they make DS rings so I'm really excited about this announcement. However the price is much higher than I anticipated. I'm 90% onboard with these rings but I had originally hoped for a price point that would make collecting every ring from the game possible and I don't see these rings selling enough to justify that kind of production unless their price gets cut.

They look great and I'll likely pick up the first 3.
Ohrai_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:51 PM   #3
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
These are not made by F4F, only distributed by them. Also, the price point is on par with other gaming jewelry. It's that we don't do anything Dark Souls, but I'm still tempted to pick some up. I don't wear jewelry apart from my wedding ring but these I would actually like to wear. I especially like the cat ring
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:18 PM   #4
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
These are not made by F4F, only distributed by them. Also, the price point is on par with other gaming jewelry. It's that we don't do anything Dark Souls, but I'm still tempted to pick some up. I don't wear jewelry apart from my wedding ring but these I would actually like to wear. I especially like the cat ring
You're likely right, I was just thinking/hoping that they'd keep the price per ring lower knowing they could get people on the hook for 70 rings.

I ordered the first 3, plus I have the wolf ring coming with the Sif ex.
Ohrai_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote