Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-18-2021, 05:54 PM   #11
spriggan
The Spirit

So they split up Gambit and Rogue again. Are they going to announce the other team rosters (x-factor, marauders, excalibur, etc.)?
spriggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 05:57 PM   #12
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone like Brough may be have dual memberships on each roster or possibly even Polaris has dual memberships with X-Men and X factor

I mean it is possible they might try to be a little bit more exclusive like these characters will only be in this book but even though they started off that way it still was pretty loose with characters appearing in other books that they were not members of that particular roster
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 10:37 AM   #13
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Glad to see the X-Men are back to a slew of books to keep track of

I'm not sure they really know the rosters for other groups yet. A lot of characters seem to float back and forth. Or rather, they did until the Hellfire Gala. Storm for example was in several books here and there along with Marauders.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 01:50 PM   #14
spriggan
The Spirit

They should just go back to blue team roster and gold team roster during Jim Lee era.
spriggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 03:54 PM   #15
Took
Frackin!

Aren't they relaunching it like very 2 months?
Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:34 AM   #16
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Agghh... i want an omnibus already, this is too bad... :/
I've been reading the Dawn of X trade paperbacks which collect the X-titles in the order they are supposed to be read. There are 16 total and I think it makes more sense to collect those into two omnibus hardcovers than only the Jonathan Hickman written issues.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 03:05 PM   #17
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
I've been reading the Dawn of X trade paperbacks which collect the X-titles in the order they are supposed to be read. There are 16 total and I think it makes more sense to collect those into two omnibus hardcovers than only the Jonathan Hickman written issues.
Hickman Omnibus must start with Powers of X and House of X minis and go from there, whatever is the next title or titles and so on. Otherwise, i won't get it.

I want Complete Hickman X-Men, not just one X title that written by him.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:08 PM   #18
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Hickman Omnibus must start with Powers of X and House of X minis and go from there, whatever is the next title or titles and so on. Otherwise, i won't get it.

I want Complete Hickman X-Men, not just one X title that written by him.
If that's how you want them collected then I think you'll be waiting for a long time.

House of X/Powers of X and X of Swords, the bookends to the Dawn of X line were already collected into separate hardcovers. I doubt Marvel would repackage them again as part of another collection when what's missing in between can be be neatly compiled into its own omnibus hardcovers.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:19 PM   #19
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I think if Marvel can make more money on them then they will keep repackaging them.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 09:52 AM   #20
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
If that's how you want them collected then I think you'll be waiting for a long time.

House of X/Powers of X and X of Swords, the bookends to the Dawn of X line were already collected into separate hardcovers. I doubt Marvel would repackage them again as part of another collection when what's missing in between can be be neatly compiled into its own omnibus hardcovers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I think if Marvel can make more money on them then they will keep repackaging them.
It's not like i give much of a crap about super hero comics anymore, if they package it as i want, i get them, otherwise, i don't give crap about their stolen or repeat of past stories anyway... it's all crap. greedy house of crap, marvel.

Nothing like taking it on The Whipping Boy mavel after a hard day.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote