Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 02-09-2021, 12:52 PM   #11
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Yeah, their customer service gave me the runaround when I was expecting Mystique and Xavier to come in which is why I don't preorder from them anymore. Different situation than yours, but you have my sympathies.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 01:05 PM   #12
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I preordered the 1/10th Thundercats along with a bunch of X-Men releases with a in the summer. Why I did this after it took me like 4 months to get a refund for a package that never arrived at my house from a previous order. I had a coupon. Well the Thundercats released and I never got a notification that they were ready to ship. I had to go to my orders to know that. So I paid last week (yeah that long). And unshockingly no tracking or anything. After I clean these current orders up from them I'm done. We spend too much money to have to deal with this.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 01:54 PM   #13
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Unless there is a big sale/discount, I would never order direct from Iron Studios. SSC carries most of their product anyway.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 02:17 PM   #14
MikemBHD
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Crazy everytime I've had an issue they got back to me and fixed the problem
MikemBHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 03:38 PM   #15
nearmint
Phoenix

I just requested a full refund for a statue that's now scheduled to be over 3 months late. Let's see what they say.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 03:41 PM   #16
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikemBHD View Post
Crazy everytime I've had an issue they got back to me and fixed the problem
That's awesome and people should take that into account that people have had good experiences. But the overall experience has been uneven and they have an opportunity to improve.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 03:42 PM   #17
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I just requested a full refund for a statue that's now scheduled to be over 3 months late. Let's see what they say.
Is it the 1/3 Joker? If so, are you abandoning it completely or trying to go through another source (SSC)?
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 03:52 PM   #18
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Is it the 1/3 Joker? If so, are you abandoning it completely or trying to go through another source (SSC)?
I think I'm abandoning it. Just lost that loving feeling.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 04:07 PM   #19
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Unless there is a big sale/discount, I would never order direct from Iron Studios. SSC carries most of their product anyway.
I mean if you enjoy paying extra on SSC then by all means, I get what you are saying. Plus I'm sure to some they don't mind paying extra for piece of mind. But $25-$35 extra to me could go towards a new statue, so I'd rather keep that if possible.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 04:20 PM   #20
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Yes Iron Studios sent me an email offering a 10% discount,so i bought the Beast and Odin statues from them.

Like yourself i've waited for the discount emails before buying from them previously also.This is an expensive hobby,so any savings help,but no advantage when the seller won't replace/refund on a broken item.

Odin was fine when it arrived in one box but the Beast was broken when it arrived in a separate box .

I bought the two Iron Studios event exclusives Cable and Doomsday from Sideshow last year with no issues,and i actually sent them an email last week asking if their replacement/money-back for damaged items policy still applies to non-Sideshow products and they replied in the affirmative.
Chelseaboy is offline   Reply With Quote