Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-09-2017, 10:05 PM   #141
xforce
Hydra

I just got my shipping invoice so mine will finally be shipping!!! As long as the quality is there I will be happy
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #142
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
He is one of almost 80.000 members on this forum, and he joined it 5 minutes ago. Maybe try not taking these people to heart so much. The rest of us can see through their posts also.
Paul please dont abandon this forum for one person, as you know this community can be passionate and at times a little to passionate. I apologize for someone calling you a liar. I have one on order and understand they would ship in batches people are just so excited to get this they are going a little stir crazy. I am excited to get mine and thank you for creating this unique piece. I never thought I would own one
Old 01-25-2017, 03:17 PM   #143
xforce
Hydra

They are shipping only a few out a week. I am happy to say after a few weeks of me paying for shipping I did get a tracking number today!!! So excited, we just need be patient they are coming.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:22 PM   #144
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Got to check the post office, mine should arrive anytime now
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:49 PM   #145
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Awesome guys! Can't wait until mine ships. Should be soon. As always, post pics please when (if) you can!
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:56 PM   #146
xforce
Hydra

The starfighter is in the HOUSE. It came today photos will be coming
Old 01-31-2017, 11:38 AM   #147
madcow12
Frackin!

I would like to see your review. I have had one in my hands and there is one on ebay. There is almost no face detail in the 2 I have seen. My buddies looks like a oompa loompa but he thinks he can clean it up. Solid but delicate...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buck-Rogers-...0AAOSw4DJYikZI
madcow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:59 PM   #148
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcow12 View Post
I would like to see your review. I have had one in my hands and there is one on ebay. There is almost no face detail in the 2 I have seen. My buddies looks like a oompa loompa but he thinks he can clean it up. Solid but delicate...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buck-Rogers-...0AAOSw4DJYikZI
The guy I wont even say Buck Rodgers is disappointing to say the least, he has no detail he needs some paint to bring him to life. The ship itself is solid and I am impressed with it. The stand and ship itself is worth it.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:03 PM   #149
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
The guy I wont even say Buck Rodgers is disappointing to say the least, he has no detail he needs some paint to bring him to life. The ship itself is solid and I am impressed with it. The stand and ship itself is worth it.

It's hard to tell in the pics, but does the cockpit have window coverings (clear plastic) ? Doesn't appear to be the case. Then again, I can't recall if they had anything there on the tv show or if it was supposed to use some sort of force field instead of glass/whatever.
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:04 PM   #150
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadmax View Post
It's hard to tell in the pics, but does the cockpit have window coverings (clear plastic) ? Doesn't appear to be the case. Then again, I can't recall if they had anything there on the tv show or if it was supposed to use some sort of force field instead of glass/whatever.
There is no glass on this it is open cockpit. Its a great piece overall I am thrilled with it