Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 05-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #291
nanokiller
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Hey. Why not just charge $299 for both ad give akuma and shin akuma both heads? Maybe I would like reg. Akuma with the screaming mouth also. Anybody agree?
nanokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 02:25 PM   #292
Kallix
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
No, regular comes with closed mouth.
EX with closed and screaming.
Letting people choose individual specific heads would become a logistical nightmare for the factory, as much as I'd love to do it.
I hope you can understand this, my apologies.
You don't need to apologize, you must do the best for your business. I perfectly understand why we can't choose the head that we want.

It's good news that the regular head comes with the closed mouth because it's the one that I prefer and I don't think that I would like to change it. The extra head is not very expensive so I may be tempted but if I take the regular, I will already be very happy.

I trust you to do the ultimate Akuma!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanokiller View Post
Hey. Why not just charge $299 for both ad give akuma and shin akuma both heads? Maybe I would like reg. Akuma with the screaming mouth also. Anybody agree?
I think it's good to give people the choice to take the extra head or not. Some people never change it and to keep the other head in the package is useless in my opinion even if the price is not much higher for the Ex.

The price difference between regular and Ex is perfect for the extra head so everybody can choose the one that they prefer.

Having the choice is always better.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 02:29 PM   #293
nanokiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post
You don't need to apologize, you must do the best for your business. I perfectly understand why we can't choose the head that we want.

It's good news that the regular head comes with the closed mouth because it's the one that I prefer and I don't think that I would like to change it. The extra head is not very expensive so I may be tempted but if I take the regular, I will already be very happy.

I trust you to do the ultimate Akuma!!!

I think it's good to give people the choice to take the extra head or not. Some people never change it and to keep the other head in the package is useless in my opinion even if the price is not much higher for the Ex.

The price difference between regular and Ex is perfect for the extra head so everybody can choose the one that they prefer.

Having the choice is always better.
Yeah, but how about if you're like me that like akuma better then shin akuma? And lets say I like the open mouth head more for reg akuma.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:36 PM   #294
Kallix
Justice League

Quote:
Yeah, but how about if you're like me that like akuma better then shin akuma? And lets say I like the open mouth head more for reg akuma.
My bad, I read again and I didn't understand that the reg Akuma doesn't come with 2 heads and I don't understand why it's not the case because Akuma and Shin Akuma are 2 "different" characters and statues. Shin is not really a variant of Akuma.

I prefer the closed mouth so it's not a problem for me but for those who want a reg Akuma with opened mouth, it can be a dilemma.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 05:56 PM   #295
nanokiller

Hey Erick and prototypez crew, more feedback for you guys I personally won't mind paying a couple of bucks more for reg. Akuma with extra portrait. Hopefully more people feel the same way
Old 05-05-2017, 06:25 PM   #296
omigeo
Alpha Flight

I'll be getting his smaller scale
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 07:25 PM   #297
GrabberOrange
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Hey Erick and prototypez crew, more feedback for you guys I personally won't mind paying a couple of bucks more for reg. Akuma with extra portrait. Hopefully more people feel the same way
I agree 100% please just give both versions both heads and I will pay the extra. I want regular Akuma with both portraits.
GrabberOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 07:37 PM   #298
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Okay, how many people on hear want regular akuma with a screaming open mouth as well? Let's get everyone's feedback. Thanks. Erick would like to know.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 08:23 PM   #299
gaijin
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Can we have some pics?

Regardless of heads, if regular is awesome, ex should be extra awesome.
gaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:47 PM   #300
GrabberOrange
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
Can we have some pics?

Regardless of heads, if regular is awesome, ex should be extra awesome.
Don't understand the logic... just provide both portraits for Akuma and Shin Akuma.

And they linked a video with the images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS1srTSF5zs
GrabberOrange is offline   Reply With Quote