Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 09:16 AM   #31
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Ricky Bobby,

YES!

Purchase with any option through the website. When we are ready to ship you will be credited what you have already paid if it's more to ship across the border. We'll only bill you the shipping difference.

Thank you,

Paul
Old 08-20-2014, 09:19 AM   #32
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Permagrin:

""Any chance, within the SW line, you guys are tied to being able to do something along the lines of studio scale vehicles? I know with Ghostbusters, you mentioned not really getting into vehicles, etc.""

We'd love to do a line of vehicles, right now there is a licensee.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:21 AM   #33
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Darth Milo

""If they choose to make the Rancor it's probably based on the maquette but I hope they do the stop motion rod puppet version of the Rancor""

If we do a Rancor, it will be exactly what was seen on screen. That's Phil's baby.....

Paul
Old 08-20-2014, 09:22 AM   #34
shiveringmelody
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle LLC View Post
Shivering:

""I think you mentioned a while back on facebook about the Robocop piece being painted differently. From both Robo 1 and 2. Any other information you can mention? Will it be battle damage or more clean? Think it could go up for pre-order before the end of the year?""

We plan on doing Robocop in two different styles and colors. Mark Dubeau of Tippett Studios is going to oversee this process personally. The puppets for Robocop were crude and for Robocop 2 they recast Horizon model kits to make the puppets.

We didn't want to use either of those options to make our replica. So Mark (the guy that made the Robocop Detroit files) scanned the original suit that Phil Tippett owns and is making it movie accurate in every way for both films.

There are subtle differences in the design of the suits from Robocop to Robocop 2. There are also glaring paint differences.

I would like to make each one as if he lives in the puppet's universe so if you displayed them together, they fit to a specific scene.

Being 1/6th scale we hope to hit that $150 price range and offer several arms and head options. I don't know if that will be possible because Hot Toys license is for multiple part toys. We may end up having to make a resin statue, but it should be very accurate with the original suits we have for reference.

We need to finish up ED-209 and Cain before we start Robocop, but he's on our list.

Paul

That is hands down the best looking Robocop figure/statue/piece I have seen to date! If you offer multiple looks then I may have to order more than 1 so can have a clean and battle damage version from both films lol. Also the price point of $150......

May I just add, thank you so much for offering these dream pieces for us collectors. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine it would happen. What method of painting would most likely used on Robo himself?
Old 08-20-2014, 10:02 AM   #35
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Shiveringmelody,

Just to be clear, the photos posted are of the actual suit and not our replica, but I hope we'll get that close. Our Cain and ED-209 are as close to the filming puppet as you will ever get.

Paul
Old 08-20-2014, 10:10 AM   #36
shiveringmelody
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Shiveringmelody,

Just to be clear, the photos posted are of the actual suit and not our replica, but I hope we'll get that close. Our Cain and ED-209 are as close to the filming puppet as you will ever get.

Paul
Oh well that is a bit of a bummer. Well if Robo turns out as good as Cain and ED-209, then should be a treasured piece. Do you a limited number in mind for Robo?
Old 08-20-2014, 10:18 AM   #37
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We ant to do 500 in each version and possibly a signature edition of 50 each.

We are working with a bronze foundry and may end up doing a 30 piece run in bronze.

Paul
Old 08-20-2014, 03:22 PM   #38
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm so excited about the Robocop statues
It will be perfect displayed next to ED-209 and Cain.
I expect nothing less than perfection with Mark working on it
Old 08-20-2014, 04:07 PM   #39
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
We ant to do 500 in each version and possibly a signature edition of 50 each.

We are working with a bronze foundry and may end up doing a 30 piece run in bronze.

Paul
Fantastic.

Just bring on the PO link and take my money now!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:29 AM   #40
Spazzy
Hercules

Not sure if I would get a 1:1 slimer..although I am sure it will look great, I do hope there is a 1;4 to go with the terror dogs.

Speaking of, is there only going to be one terror dog? I know both set of horns are included, so that may be my answer, just want to make sure as if I do buy these I will want to go for 2 and change the position of the head/neck and open the mouth...since all that really cool detail is in there...but if I don't have to......
Closed Thread