Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-06-2017, 04:48 PM   #131
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Last edited by Chronicle CS; 01-07-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 06:30 PM   #132
Spazzy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcow12 View Post
Then somebody is lying because your OWN website stated they had not shipped as of Nov 10th. That's fine, like I said, I would prefer to be told that it is being held up to being made better. EFX and Master replicas are and were that way. I had to pull teeth to get my MR falcon and Y-wing. Its just the nature of the business I guess.

Chronicle Newsletter – November 10, 2016

Hello to all of our amazing followers! We’re getting closer to Black Friday specials and we can’t wait to share updates on several of our products. Read ahead to see what’s happening at Chronicle!

NOV 10th Buck Rogers Starfighter

We’re so excited to say that we should begin shipping this product to customers in the next 2 weeks! We are confident that you will be pleased with this remarkable product when it arrives, as we have shown great attention to detail in the production of this piece. For those customers who are ready for delivery, be expecting emails for address confirmations and shipping quotes in the next week.

I hope to have the remaining forty or so shipped by the end of the month.
[/QUOTE]

you are missing the key word BEGIN...whether they shipped 1 or 30...they started to ship then and as paul said making 5 a week until complete

people don't realize the amount of trial and error to get to the final piece...it isn't figured out in a couple days, believe me
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 06:49 PM   #133
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

If you dont like waiting, simple solution- stop preordering. All the tantrum throwing about late statues on these boards is getting annoying. Take your chances on ebay.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:06 PM   #134
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I just got an email from Heather. Mine will be shipped very soon, I just need to chose my carrier for the package.
This model looks awesome and I can't wait to have it in hand. It's huge.
It will be my first in house project and I'm sure the quality will be outstanding.
I don't care how long it takes, quality first.
I waited a lonnnng time for my PCS Robocop and I'm glad I did because it is awesome.
This starfighter won't be different.
Please Paul, don't let some jerk get on your nerves.
As always you're doing the right thing, the right way and in the end you will deliver a product we can all be proud of.
Please make more in house project in the futur and let the haters buy bull crap from other companies.
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:23 AM   #135
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

I'm on the waitlist so heather any cancellations,drop me an email,
I'm getting the Robocop bust on flexpay,and nearly finished paying my ed and Cain,all I can say about chronicle they are very helpful and flexible,they want to take extra time,let them,quality is worth it!
And in the newsletter it says very clearly SHOULD BEGUIN...
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #136
Darth Milo
Hydra

Next month I'm waiting exactly 3 years for a custom build studio scale X-wing Fighter with bluetooth controlled lights and wings.
These private commissions take time.. some people need to have more patience if they want their product to be perfect.
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:28 AM   #137
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcow12 View Post
wow..that is just absolutely sad that you are only that far along for something that was promised in December.
Delays are standard in this business for many reasons, if you can't handle that then you probably shouldn't be in this hobby. Or stick to just buying stuff that's already on the shelf. But for you to keep harping on this is rather ridiculous especially after he gave you an answer that they did begin shipping batches last year. Just because you were not in that first batch doesn't make him a liar.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 10:36 AM   #138
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I will no longer support this forum if anyone calls me a liar again....
He is one of almost 80.000 members on this forum, and he joined it 5 minutes ago. Maybe try not taking these people to heart so much. The rest of us can see through their posts also.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:15 AM   #139
dannygarrett09
Birdman

yeah Paull dont give into these people and rise against them, this is what they want god damn trolls
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:10 PM   #140
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Sometimes the whiney crybabies on the forums make me want to bang my head into a wall. Clearly this guy has a mental issue yet it's turds like that who can ruin it for the rest of us. Don't mind the turds in the hobby since most of them are clueless and just feel entitled to everything.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote