Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #61
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpsta View Post
hey thanks and so sorry about your fiance..just remeber and keep this in your mind.."she will never meet a guy like you..its her lost"
Thanks, brother.

You guys keep each other close and never take each other for granted. Cherish every moment, my friend.

We all know we're invited to the Forum wedding gala already
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #62
skorpsta
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekrodneysim View Post
Thanks, brother.

You guys keep each other close and never take each other for granted. Cherish every moment, my friend.

We all know we're invited to the Forum wedding gala already
thanks
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #63
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
thanks
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #64
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Congrats!
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:21 AM   #65
skorpsta
Ghost

Quote:
HEY STATUE FORUM GUYS AND GALS ITS SKORPSTA'S FIANCEE' USED TO BE GIRLFRIEND AS OF LAST NITE. IN THE PAST I HAVE POSTED PICS FOR ROB ON HERE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS LIKE TO HEAR HOW HE PROPOSED TO ME LAST NITE. I WALKED UP INTO HIS APT. AND SITTING ON HIS KITCHEN TABLE WAS THE GREEN ARROW AND BLACK CANARY WEDDING SPEACIAL COMIC BOOK......IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE COVER IT IS BLACK CANARY CARRYING GREEN ARROW OVER HER SHOULDERS TO THE CHURCH ON A WEDDING CAKE. I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHERE HE WAS GETTING AT BUT WHEN I WALKED INTO HIS LIVING ROOM HE SAID HE HAD A SONG TO PLAY FOR ME. BEFORE HE PLAYED THE SONG HE TOLD ME "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE COUNTESS KARNSTEIN RESIN KIT ON THE TOP SHELF IN THE DETOLF CASE...AS I STARTED TO LOOK I SAW MY RING IN A BLACK VELVET BOX....THEN HE STARTED TO PLAY OUR WEDDING SONG "FOREVER" BY KISS WITH THE MELBOURNE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA.THEN I STARTED CRYING AND HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM AND I SAID YESSSSS!!!!!!!IT WAS GREAT BEING SURROUNDED IN HIS LIVING ROOM WITH 8 SHOWCASES, SHELFS, AND CUSTOM SHOW CASE BOXES OF RESIN KITS, BUSTS AND STATUES. HE TOLD ME HE WANTED TO PROPOSE HERE SO I WOULD EXCEPT HIM FOR WHO HE IS, AND HIS HOBBY. WE ARE SETTING A DATE IN THE NEXT 2 YRS....THEN HE CAN HAVE HIS OWN SHOWROOM...I LOVE ROB AND WHAT HE IS ABOUT AND HIS STATUE COLLECTING...AND WHATEVER HE LOVES...AND MOST OF ALL LOVE HOW THE STAUE FORUM HAS A BOND OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WHERE EVERYONE COMES TOGETHER TO SHARE THERE COLLECTABLES. ALSO WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO DREW, BRIAN, AND SAUL!!!! LOL ..
well 2 years later here are some random wedding pics 10 31 2010

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=110958
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote