Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #21
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Damn -- the Hound runs into Arya in episode 2. Woohoo -- way not to drag that out

I don't think this is a spoiler, just my own confusion of characters, but have we seen/heard about Beric Dondarrion (The Lightning Lord)?
Old 04-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #22
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
I'm confused almost every episode. So many names and houses, etc. I want to look up some names at times but don't want to see any spoilers!!! It seems like too much is going on this season.

I made a giant whiteboard fill of the characters and their houses so my roomie could follow. I read the books and she didn't so she constantly has to ask me who is who.

As they die, I cross them off.

Funny thing is I'm still sometimes confused as to who I'm looking at.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:10 AM   #23
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
I'm confused almost every episode. So many names and houses, etc. I want to look up some names at times but don't want to see any spoilers!!! It seems like too much is going on this season.
Right there with you on this. Repeat viewing helps. This season has a lot of plot lines going to need focus to keep them all straight.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:09 AM   #24
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

I made a giant whiteboard fill of the characters and their houses so my roomie could follow. I read the books and she didn't so she constantly has to ask me who is who.

This sounds horrible, but two roommates and I did a similar thing concerning two households of ladies across the street in college. lol
Old 04-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #25
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post

This sounds horrible, but two roommates and I did a similar thing concerning two households of ladies across the street in college. lol
well i'd imagine that was the easiest way to keep track of how far each individual restraining order made you stay away
Old 04-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #26
adee
Green Arrow

Two thumbs up for GoT's and Jaime Lannister

...err one anyway.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:51 PM   #27
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
For me this is the biggest appeal of the series. So many plot lines and depth. I personally haven't had any trouble following it but could see how it might be difficult.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #28
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
For me this is the biggest appeal of the series. So many plot lines and depth. I personally haven't had any trouble following it but could see how it might be difficult.
I absolutely LOVE the fact that the author and therefore the series has absolutely no problem killing off main and I mean MAIN characters at any time with no warning. It is a huge draw to me that you don't know in advance who is going to survive and that the "hero" will always somehow pull through. For this to be possible you need a lot of things and storylines going on, so it is good as far as I'm concerned.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #29
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Just picked up my delux edition of Game of Thrones from Barnes & Noble. Any idea if the remainder titles are happening anytime soon?
Old 04-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #30
adee
Green Arrow

I always had this feeling that Jaime reminded me of someone. Like I saw him before. I just couldn't place it...

Closed Thread