Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 10-28-2015, 09:40 AM   #31
Darkheir
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Hey Guys,

We are thinking that since we have a few dozen Anubis left we'd really limit Horus while the factory still has Anubis molds out and ready to go.

We would only retail 50 pieces worldwide through our website.

Retail around $2K

Thoughts?

Paul
Hi Paul,

Whilst I am not thrilled about the idea of paying 2K for Horus, if that's the only way I can add him to my collection, then so be it.

So by all mean, put me down as one of the 50 buyers who would put in an order for him.
Darkheir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:53 AM   #32
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

"" I consider that a success for CC, a still up and coming business that doesn't have nearly the amount of potential customers as others... ""

Can you come and tell my partners that please?
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:07 PM   #33
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It seems like you've flipped a switch here Paul. Only a short while ago you were hailing the Anubis sales as a great success....And now it seems you're deeming it a disappointment or even failure.

Just because it hasn't sold completely out yet?
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:11 PM   #34
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

It's a success, the cancellations have me slightly worried, 10 is the most we've ever had on any product.

But it hasn't sold out and didn't sell out fast overseas until recently. We don't think a minor character like Hours will sell even half as good.

It's business and I have partners to keep me focused.

Paul
Old 10-28-2015, 12:27 PM   #35
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

I think once collectors get this in hand and see how great it is it will sell out in no time. I also think Horus is just as cool as Anubis but I guess you would know best how well he would sell.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:35 PM   #36
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I'm going to work up a prototype for Horus and see if we can make a limited run here in the states. Even though it will cost more the quality will be good or better, I will be painting every one.

Once I see how many hours it takes to produce one piece I can calculate a price.

So it's not dead, just not going to be made in China.

So if you would pay $1500 - $2000 for a Horus hand made in the USA please post your name here in this thread. It's only an interest thread, not a commitment.

Paul
Old 10-28-2015, 12:37 PM   #37
cratercritter
The Spirit

Quote:
It's a success, the cancellations have me slightly worried, 10 is the most we've ever had on any product.

But it hasn't sold out and didn't sell out fast overseas until recently. We don't think a minor character like Hours will sell even half as good.

It's business and I have partners to keep me focused.

Paul
I am pretty confident they will sell out... slower than standard since it is a high end product, but the edition size of 200 is pretty good. I noticed these appearing on ebay now by some large collectibles store sellers. ebay will be good exposure for the Anubis.... A lot of Stargate fans and Egyptian style motif collectors out there who likely have not seen this awesome product yet...
cratercritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:57 PM   #38
clutch
Sailor Moon

I'd love one but with the larger size stuff, you start running out of room. It has gotten to the point where I have to box stuff up just to make room for the new.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:20 PM   #39
CallMe_Snake
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
I'm going to work up a prototype for Horus and see if we can make a limited run here in the states. Even though it will cost more the quality will be good or better, I will be painting every one.

Once I see how many hours it takes to produce one piece I can calculate a price.

So it's not dead, just not going to be made in China.

So if you would pay $1500 - $2000 for a Horus hand made in the USA please post your name here in this thread. It's only an interest thread, not a commitment.

Paul
+1
I'm in for sure.

Having Horus be extremely limited and hand made in the U.S. just makes Horus sound that much more amazing and unique.
CallMe_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:34 PM   #40
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

I am only onboard for Anubis at $2k if we are guaranteed Ra and there is no price increase with Ra.

Otherwise I'm out.

This is disappointing considering I pre-ordered Anubis because I thought we were getting both Horus and Ra.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote