Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-26-2019, 10:50 AM   #2031
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
People keep bringing up the fact that it broke at a convention. But there was no word on if it was from flexing/snapping or just their ----ty display styrofoam collapsing under it.

I have this ordered. I am nervous. But until they give me a reason not to trust them, I’m not going to worry. Since they have gotten so many questions, I’m sure they will provide a detailed look at the support before release.
We will probably never know exactly what happened at the convention (could have been a number of things). I am still waiting for them to have her back on the live show, which they said would be close to her shipping date. I remember them saying they would have her on and explain everything at that point (engineer/materials wise). I think that will put us all at ease and help sell more statues.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:40 PM   #2032
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
We will probably never know exactly what happened at the convention (could have been a number of things). I am still waiting for them to have her back on the live show, which they said would be close to her shipping date. I remember them saying they would have her on and explain everything at that point (engineer/materials wise). I think that will put us all at ease and help sell more statues.
I know they’re an art house and not a production/engineering house, but when they put up a piece for preorder (thereby soliciting our money) I would expect for them to generally know how a statue will more or less be produced and assembled for mass production.

At the moment we’re all crossing our fingers and holding our breaths..... or at least I am.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 10:34 PM   #2033
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I know they’re an art house and not a production/engineering house, but when they put up a piece for preorder (thereby soliciting our money) I would expect for them to generally know how a statue will more or less be produced and assembled for mass production.

At the moment we’re all crossing our fingers and holding our breaths..... or at least I am.
I 100% agree. This is why I haven't POed her yet. She is set to ship in a coupe months and stil no word on engineering, production or when we will see her on the live show.
Old 03-27-2019, 01:48 AM   #2034
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I want this piece, but I do not trust it. Might grab it when I see "what's what" a year from release.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:55 AM   #2035
ukshaun
Hercules

I like this angle

..i keep on looking at Sideshow Rouge PF. I want it. I'll wait until production pieces/pics appear.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #2036
markuz30

I really believe the portraits looks beautiful in person. I have been constantly watching her videos in last year convention and almost everyone says how gorgeous the portraits are.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:57 PM   #2037
savage.CAP

Can’t wait for this one. Going to be awesome.
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 12:42 PM   #2038
Shaughn54

I cant wait for this one too! she is going to be amazing. waiting for a free shipping from SS before I eventually pick mine up. unless you guys with your in hand pics convince me I need it immediately.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:06 AM   #2039
desertdragon
Sinister Six

Have this on PO - apparently I like to live dangerously
desertdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:47 PM   #2040
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdragon View Post
Have this on PO - apparently I like to live dangerously
As SS customers don't we all, and spend recklessly.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote