Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 11-12-2021, 07:34 PM   #31
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

The Phantom is not a character i'm interested in,but it's such a nice sculpt i'll probably pick it up if i see it in a sale somewhere in the future.
Chelseaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 01:57 PM   #32
erwin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I would also like to see Zorro, Tarzan, Doc Savage.
erwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 04:47 AM   #33
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwin View Post
Agreed!

Frazetta-style Conan pieces would also be amazing to have alongside pulp heroes.
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 04:54 AM   #34
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwin View Post
I've always loved Zorro, I'd buy one in an instant.

I've also always wanted one in 1/4 scale, everything sculpted except a poseable cape and I'd like a metal Rapier...probably a lot to ask these days though lol.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 10:23 AM   #35
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Yep, the phantom for me will be the one to get, but damn 200 for it, hmmm I gotta think about this.
He looks so well done that they even have both is rings on. His outfit should have been a grey color but I can understand why they used purple. Gives it a pop and also i believe they had him in that color outfit later on

Flash Gordon also looks great..hmmmm
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 10:04 AM   #36
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

This appears to be in stock at Sideshow. Not sure about other sites. Curious if anyone picked this up. Apparently it's not too popular as there has not been discussion since November of 2021 lol.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 10:09 AM   #37
Shoo
Hercules

Flash Gordon and the Phantom are not very popular these days, granted, but, to be honest, 1:10 pieces are seldom discussed after the first few days with very few exceptions, such as the Sentinels dios.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 10:36 AM   #38
SONICobra
Batman

i think the phantom is awesome and did have it on order at one point but canceled. he looks amazing but i was skeptical on how well devil would turn out and i just decided as cool as i think it is over $200 for a 1/10 scale piece promised to be unfulfilling after being in the large statue game for so long
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 08:39 AM   #39
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Flash Gordon and the Phantom are not very popular these days, granted, but, to be honest, 1:10 pieces are seldom discussed after the first few days with very few exceptions, such as the Sentinels dios.
While I agree with you to a certain extent, There has to be a reason why Iron Studios keeps pumping out 1/10 pieces. They have to be their best sellers. Not saying an old line like Flash Gordon or Phantom or "popular". I think they are anything but that at this point in 2022. Hell, they were before my time. I know most people stay in other forums on here for 1:4 or 1:3 pieces, I just like to think that people are buying these 1:10 statues lol. Otherwise, why continue to make them on Iron Studios part, and continue to have WAY TOO MANY licenses?
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 10:50 AM   #40
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
While I agree with you to a certain extent, There has to be a reason why Iron Studios keeps pumping out 1/10 pieces. They have to be their best sellers. Not saying an old line like Flash Gordon or Phantom or "popular". I think they are anything but that at this point in 2022. Hell, they were before my time. I know most people stay in other forums on here for 1:4 or 1:3 pieces, I just like to think that people are buying these 1:10 statues lol. Otherwise, why continue to make them on Iron Studios part, and continue to have WAY TOO MANY licenses?
Oh, I just said there was little discussion about them here, but I never meant to imply anything about their profitability, which is out of the question when they keep churning them out indeed.

Our fellow members just don't seem to be very interested in them, but then "we're only the 3%".
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote