Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-20-2021, 10:04 AM   #61
AC_808
Hercules

I feel like it's going to be Mysterio as the sixth. There's already a backstory there. And he can come from a different universe.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 01:24 AM   #62
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

There appears to be five battles which seems like a lot.

1. The bridge. This includes Doc Ock and Goblin. I?m not sure what happens but somehow it end with Ock and Peter alone where Doc absorbs the nanotechnology from peters costume. Whatever happens to goblin, he comes back later without his mask. Doc Ock appears to get captured.

2. Electro. I assume after Doc absorbs the nanotechnology, Peter changes into the black suit. Electro is seen absorbing energy behind him.

3. Goblin. He is seen on his glider at night swooping down with his razor stars shown in the original spiderman movie. I assume something happens here that results in Goblin saying his monologue to Peter that we hear in the trailer.

4. Feast. In the building where we see electro and sandman attacking, we also see a green explosion go off which also indicates Goblin is there too. We also see Spidey reaching for a pumpkin bomb in his nanotechnology suit which tells me it is the second battle shortly after the first one on the bridge. Either that or they changed the suit for the trailer as in the first trailer we clearly see Peter running through this building with his black suit on. JJJ is there along with SWAT where, in a new spot, he asks “is that a dinosaur?” Indicating lizard is there too.

5. Trifecta. The three spiders battle sandman, electro, and lizard on the Statue of Liberty. Are we down to the three villains here? Doc Ock is captured. What happened to Goblin? The portal opens around the Statue of Liberty and the multiverse timelines open around them in purple waves across the sky. Strange says that he cant stop them from coming in. I believe this is a larger moment than we realize. This is the beginning where we bridge the MCU with the XMen franchise, Fantastic Four, etc. we may not see it in this movie, but I think this is big. Hence, multiverse of madness…strange must deal with the repercussions of this rift.

Our sixth villain may not make it to the final fight. He may have been handlEd along with Doc and Goblin before we get to the statue. We do however see that electro and Doc are using Stark tech which does point to Vulture however he is shown in the Morbius trailer in prison.

The term Scooby Doo this crap is interesting. generally that cartoon was all about finding out who is behind the caper. I think this is what strange is saying??find out who is bringing these villains together. Who understands Stark tech? Who could be behind everything? What if the last spiderman movie was all a setup for this to happen? That leads to Mysterio.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 11:35 PM   #63
Zombie
The unstoppable force has met the unmovable object

I have tickets for Saturday but now tested positive for covid and can't go.
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:23 AM   #64
AC_808
Hercules

I was going to say I'll buy your tickets, but than I saw you're in Indiana.

SoCal to Indiana ...not going to happen.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 01:30 AM   #65
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

I?ve got tickets for a pre screening tomorrow night. I can?t wait!
Old 12-16-2021, 09:30 AM   #66
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Saw the movie yesterday… wow.. is there a spoiler thread already for this movie? Thanks
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 09:07 PM   #67
Peedi
The Secret Six

I loved the movie. Didn?t expect Marvel to answer one of the most consistent complaints about MCU Spidey but there was a very clear intention here. Can?t wait to see what they do in future movies.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 09:09 PM   #68
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Saw the movie yesterday? wow.. is there a spoiler thread already for this movie? Thanks
I?m not sure but you can use spoiler tags

Spoiler
hi
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 02:21 AM   #69
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

I enjoyed it very much. Some unexpected surprises in the way of storyline. Great seeing all the characters. A few plot holes but I can live with them.
Old 12-17-2021, 08:23 PM   #70
Frankierock
Omega Red

Just came back from the movie…WOW great movie all around..
And hats off to the greatest villain in all these movies….Goblin.
Willem is just the perfect fit for this character.
I’ll leave it at that and won’t spoil anything…

Will say stay for the 2 end credit scenes.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote