Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2023, 11:59 PM   #491
azurepred
Zot
 
azurepred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,641
That looks pretty cool. I'm glad I'm not a hardcore JP fan.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 10:39 AM   #492
tidus
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 127
I want the parasaurolophus. You can get this with a horizon kit, and a better pose & teeth. The para on the other hand..
tidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 05:33 AM   #493
csutkakoma
The Herculoids
 
csutkakoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 476
I just ordered mine! My Rex will arrive in 3 weeks. I was hesitated because for me neither Prime 1 pieces represented what I wanted from the statue look wise (except the one with the fence but it is long sold out) and I found out ECC did theirs and it was perfect at every way for me.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 01:25 PM   #494
Predatorfreak13
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by csutkakoma View Post
I just ordered mine! My Rex will arrive in 3 weeks. I was hesitated because for me neither Prime 1 pieces represented what I wanted from the statue look wise (except the one with the fence but it is long sold out) and I found out ECC did theirs and it was perfect at every way for me.
Where from? I've been interested in ordering one but haven't found a retailer in the US.

EDIT: nvm found one, thanks for the heads up I didn't realize they were still in stock!!
Predatorfreak13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 04:18 PM   #495
csutkakoma
The Herculoids
 
csutkakoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorfreak13 View Post
Where from? I've been interested in ordering one but haven't found a retailer in the US.

EDIT: nvm found one, thanks for the heads up I didn't realize they were still in stock!!
My retailer had one left in stock. So I bought it. I am glad you found one. Did you ordered one?
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 09:03 PM   #496
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorfreak13 View Post
Where from? I've been interested in ordering one but haven't found a retailer in the US.

EDIT: nvm found one, thanks for the heads up I didn't realize they were still in stock!!
Yes, noticed that a while back that they are still in stock but higher than before.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 01:03 AM   #497
Finder40
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: England
Posts: 199
How are people feeling about it when seeing it in hand? I wasn't sure when I seen personal pics but when I received it I actually loved it so much more in the flesh most accurate colour imo especially compared to CC Breakout and 1/5 Rex, oh and the shipper is solid! its the little things..
Finder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 02:12 AM   #498
Predatorfreak13
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by csutkakoma View Post
My retailer had one left in stock. So I bought it. I am glad you found one. Did you ordered one?
Yup! And it will be here tomorrow funny enough. This will be the fastest order to delivery I have had in my history of collecting lol
Predatorfreak13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 03:58 AM   #499
csutkakoma
The Herculoids
 
csutkakoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finder40 View Post
How are people feeling about it when seeing it in hand? I wasn't sure when I seen personal pics but when I received it I actually loved it so much more in the flesh most accurate colour imo especially compared to CC Breakout and 1/5 Rex, oh and the shipper is solid! its the little things..
I think at this scale this is the best Rex and also by far the most accurate one. The fact that Stan Winston studio was involved and the maquette was scanned to me is a huge deal. It adds something special to it.

I like Prime 1 but IMO they go overboard with the bases. Lots of times they are way too big and way too busy. I appreciate the simple bases in general and on this one. The glass eyes just elevating this to an other level IMO. The pose is simple and elegant. To me this is the definitive T-rex. I really hope ECC will make a jungle hunter in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorfreak13 View Post
Yup! And it will be here tomorrow funny enough. This will be the fastest order to delivery I have had in my history of collecting lol
Haha this is awesome. I need to wait almost 3 weeks until it arrives but I cannot wait. I hope you are gonna like it in person.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 11:49 AM   #500
csutkakoma
The Herculoids
 
csutkakoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 476
I got mine and it is honestly the best T-rex statue around that scale. Those who are saying the details are not there I have to deeply disagree. Prime 1 overdid the textures on the body. The statue is movie accurate and you can see it on the actual T-rex puppet which was used on the set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI9mDRWl3mw
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8351.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	216.2 KB
ID:	164607   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8352.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	164608   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8354.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	164609   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8355.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	164610   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8356.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	164611  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8357.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	209.3 KB
ID:	164612   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8358.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	292.3 KB
ID:	164613   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8359.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	164614  
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com