Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2024, 10:11 AM   #271
Tailgunner
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Don't resist the temptation my fellow collectors and add this to your collections...
Payments have began.
Tailgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 06:39 PM   #272
mistermark
Birdman
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
Starting to feel the same... I only have a holiday spiderman for his regular suit and have been waiting for the perfect version to pick up for many years. For this one I really dislike the cartoon blue on his legs, 'butt" everything else seems okay, mostly. We'll see once we actually get some production photos...
Impossible to please everyone. I actually can't stand when they do a dark blue dull color palette and much prefer this vibrant blue. If they dull it down, I won't buy it. They dulled down the Superman and Lois piece and I didn't buy that one because too magnets magnets and dull color. Spidey should look vibrant and striking. We'll see what the production piece looks like

The Call to Action Superman PF looked as good or better than proto. Beautiful vibrant blue and that's how I want Spidey
mistermark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 02:31 AM   #273
Onewiththeforce
Deadman
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straken-SWE View Post
It does doesn't it. I like it
It does! Just gonna have to think about my display options and maybe sell my current Spidey on the crane.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 02:35 AM   #274
Onewiththeforce
Deadman
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
Starting to feel the same... I only have a holiday spiderman for his regular suit and have been waiting for the perfect version to pick up for many years. For this one I really dislike the cartoon blue on his legs, 'butt" everything else seems okay, mostly. We'll see once we actually get some production photos...
It is a great concept. Nice way to add the Sinister Six without adding the Sinister Six.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 02:37 AM   #275
Onewiththeforce
Deadman
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Don't resist the temptation my fellow collectors and add this to your collections...
Carrot dangling.

lol
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 02:58 AM   #276
mistermark
Birdman
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 365
Nice piece but I'll wait for secondary market as there's no point paying retail for statues anymore. They dramatically go down in price on ebay these days. Guess statue collecting isn't what it once was
mistermark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 03:06 PM   #277
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermark View Post
Nice piece but I'll wait for secondary market as there's no point paying retail for statues anymore. They dramatically go down in price on ebay these days. Guess statue collecting isn't what it once was
You can't say this confidently until the ES is released.
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 03:22 PM   #278
Onewiththeforce
Deadman
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermark View Post
Nice piece but I'll wait for secondary market as there's no point paying retail for statues anymore. They dramatically go down in price on ebay these days. Guess statue collecting isn't what it once was


i used to think that using the reward points was helpful. Now it will not even cover a fraction of taxes on occasion.

ugh.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 03:37 PM   #279
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 1,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post


i used to think that using the reward points was helpful. Now it will not even cover a fraction of taxes on occasion.

ugh.
That's a good point, since prices are steadily increasing, wonder if they'd consider raising the rewards points value, I mean i think it's a win win, they incentivize the buyer's to buy more and they sell more product, I love how they did Red sonja with double rewards if you ordered within the 1st couple weeks, definitely made me jump on it early
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 04:07 PM   #280
Onewiththeforce
Deadman
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
That's a good point, since prices are steadily increasing, wonder if they'd consider raising the rewards points value, I mean i think it's a win win, they incentivize the buyer's to buy more and they sell more product, I love how they did Red sonja with double rewards if you ordered within the 1st couple weeks, definitely made me jump on it early
And then you have these "short term" rewards as opposed to long terms ones....??!!???

What!!???

So you get the long term ones that you receive by actually purchasing items......

but then these short little 5.00 ones here and there (which can add up by the way)....

but they have a shelf life and go away if you don's use them by a certain time....??

what..??!!!

And don't even get me started on the "having to wait for your item to arrive rewards"......So I have some rewards on pre-ordered items. But will still have to wait to access and use them until the actual pieces arrive. And even then, the rewards are not available to use until what, 45 days after they arrive or something like that.?

WHAT..?

LOL!!!!
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com