Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-14-2019, 12:27 PM   #351
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Exactly. If they do decide to release a 1/3, then it likely won't be until after the 1/2 ships or is close to a sell out.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:24 PM   #352
Ezhil
Mephisto

Prime 1 produces top notch products.They def will do a great 1/3 with diff base .And it will create potential buyers but some may tempt to cancel the 1/2scale and switch to 1/3.so they may never release till the half scale sale peaks.Then there must be 1/3 t800,arnold,and Kyle etcc...in that order. I don't see Kyle Reese statue coming even with a edition size of 250
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:30 PM   #353
Ezhil
Mephisto

Terminator franchise a gold mine.prime 1 is not a fool to avoid it.eventually t2 franchise would also be bought and turned into statues.but it should a loonggg road
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 06:40 PM   #354
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

T1 is great, but doesn't have the big guns. Too bad P1 doesn't have the T2 license. Arnie with the minigun and a battle damaged portrait would be epic. Swap out for the grenade launcher.
Sonic Boom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 05:42 AM   #355
jkno4u
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Rumors are always nice, but facts are better.
jkno4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:48 AM   #356
Matson1984
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

so has anyone else seen the recent pictures of this lately? For some stupid reason they seemed to have changed the teeth. There now white and look bucktoothed in the recent pictures. I have no idea why they would do them white when in the movie there clearly dark like they were on the statue before they changed them. Kind of making me concerned about my pre order now.
Matson1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:21 AM   #357
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

Here is a video from Sisko about the new look of the Prime 1 endoskeleton. To be honest it looks a lot worse than before in my opinion. The rust, weathering effects are way too much. The teeth...I don't know,. They changed the color but something seems different about it. Don't like them.

Also what is up with the pistons at the neck again? Is it just not positioned in a correct way and they are movable? Or they changed it to be this wide? Can someone confirm this from Prime 1 please? I paid full for it already and to me it is a little too much of a change. The old version looks a lot better. Pretty much perfect.

The way I see it the collectors are not really liking the changes. I hope it will be a good feedback for Prime 1 and they will consider to change it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n28q0Hp2cGw
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:50 AM   #358
M United
The Spirit

What the heck did they do to it looks no where near as good as what we first saw. I don't mind this change as i will save some $. Wonder if the eaglemoss build your own terminator will be better than this.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 08:09 AM   #359
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

I wrote this in the Prime 1 facebook group so we will see. It looks bad...and it is a huge disappointment.
Old 09-13-2019, 04:46 PM   #360
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

I just don't know how they are okay with this? It is like at the case of Sideshow...now Prime 1 is taking the artistic license approach too. Hopefully we will get some answer. On Prime 1 collectors group Kelvin Loke said they do not have any new info regarding the changes...and they did not get any notification about changes....which we have clearly. Hopefully we will get some info soon.