Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-10-2015, 11:31 AM   #3211
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Hey Gonk,

Any plans for a re-release of the Superman for Tomorrow ARTFX?

Thank you.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:36 AM   #3212
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
Hey Gonk,

Any plans for a re-release of the Superman for Tomorrow ARTFX?

Thank you.
I would want that too Koto

Oh, and, any plans to make a new 1/6 scale Spiderman?
A re-issue of the most recent one maybe?
Or Marvel based ArtFX statues?
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:22 PM   #3213
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Hi Gonk, I wanted to ask you about the bishoujo limited editions like the sdcc and the AFX limited runs. I called AFX and asked them how many pieces will be made for the blue version black canary bishoujo. They told me its 1308 for the amount in the USA but that koto also makes a unknown amount for the rest of the world. Seems like a strange number at 1308 pieces. They said that it is unknown how many more koto makes except only for what they bought for the limited editions but there is more made. I asked AFX about the limited metallic spider woman which is 800 pieces. They said its 800 for them but there's more unknown sold to the other parts of the world which can be another 800 or can be much more. So really the limited editions is much more made which is not added into the limited edition of the bishoujo exclusives. That is sold in other parts of the world. Is this correct? So was the total run for the sdcc blue psylocke and the AFX metallic spiderwoman world wide usa all included? How about red she hulk usa and world wide total made is how much all together? Thanks
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:27 PM   #3214
kikoken
Shadowhawk

Will there be a koto comic con panel this year?
kikoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:54 PM   #3215
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Gonk, has there been any progress with marvel about the one x-men you are trying to get approved?
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 06:23 PM   #3216
prescribeddrone
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I would buy a re-release of the Superman for Tomorrow ARTFX and 1/6 Spider-Man in a minute, I need a 1/6 Spidey and Koto has one of the best.

Any plans for a "Marvel Knights" 1/10 ArtFX+ line with Spider-Man, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Blade.. ect?
prescribeddrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:47 PM   #3217
llama
The Spirit

Will the Lucky Chloe Bishoujo be in scale with the previous Tekken Bishoujos or will it be larger to match the Street Fighter Bishoujo scale?
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:02 PM   #3218
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Hi Gonk, I wanted to ask you about the bishoujo limited editions like the sdcc and the AFX limited runs. I called AFX and asked them how many pieces will be made for the blue version black canary bishoujo. They told me its 1308 for the amount in the USA but that koto also makes a unknown amount for the rest of the world. Seems like a strange number at 1308 pieces. They said that it is unknown how many more koto makes except only for what they bought for the limited editions but there is more made. I asked AFX about the limited metallic spider woman which is 800 pieces. They said its 800 for them but there's more unknown sold to the other parts of the world which can be another 800 or can be much more. So really the limited editions is much more made which is not added into the limited edition of the bishoujo exclusives. That is sold in other parts of the world. Is this correct? So was the total run for the sdcc blue psylocke and the AFX metallic spiderwoman world wide usa all included? How about red she hulk usa and world wide total made is how much all together? Thanks
As the exclusive distributor of the Black Canary color variant within the US their final number of 1308 pieces was determined by rounding up to the nearest carton (each contains 12 pieces each).

Like our other exclusives a small portion will be offered to customers residing in Japan. This release may also be available in other territories but that number will remain relatively low.

Being a limited edition this will only go through one manufacturing run and will not be available again once it is sold out.

In regards to Red She-Hulk the total edition size was 1500 pieces. Product sold in Japan came from this number.

Last edited by gonk; 07-16-2015 at 09:07 PM.
gonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 06:32 AM   #3219
Twiztid
Frackin!

man...I just love it how Gonk replies to one question and ignores the dozens of pages with other users questions...not cool
Twiztid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:34 PM   #3220
demonhunter
Kingpin

Dear Gonk,

Hi, would just like to check with you if the DRS FineArt Rogue 1/6 statue by Kotobukiya was altered for the portrait? Visitors to SDCC 2015, reportedly said they saw a slightly different portrait. Face seems more elongated, and the lips now look like they are pouting.

Is this true?

Image posted by darkcross.

In this original solicitation photo, the corner of her lips were more defined. Lending to a slightly grinning look.

In the SDCC pics, the lips are smaller and lesser in width.

Thank you very much.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote