Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #601
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Emailed my favorite ebay seller and Enterbay!

Just waiting for their reply!

Darkgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #602
azurepred
Zot

EB's CS blows. I emailed them twice, no response.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:12 AM   #603
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Yeah I heard some real bad things about them so I am hoping to get this from my favorite ebay seller for a good price to.

Only emailed them as a last resort and their price is really good plus the figure is going to come with extras.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:19 AM   #604
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Wow just emailed timcent who was recommended to me from cap and get got back to me so quickly. I usually have to wait days for my other seller to get back to me.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #605
azurepred
Zot

that guy doesn't get any Jokers until mid Sept though, so why pay the premium for it? F EB's CS, lazy bastards, that drives me nuts. I guess I'll have to wait to get the ex Joker when someone gets tired of it.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #606
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
that guy doesn't get any Jokers until mid Sept though, so why pay the premium for it? F EB's CS, lazy bastards, that drives me nuts. I guess I'll have to wait to get the ex Joker when someone gets tired of it.
Well at least he got back to me and said the retail price will be $420 once it is released. The only reason I want the exclusive is because it would easier to resell, if I did not like this.

I am a big massive "Ledger" Joker fan so that is the only reason I am even considering buying this because I really do not like the idea of 1/4 scale figures. I am worried these are going to be too difficult to pose to make the figure look real like statues.

So far I have never like the likeness on Hot Toys figures. I think this actually looks like Ledger but not perfect. This is because it is a complicated figure to pull off you not only have to make the figure look like Ledger but the Joker to with the skin thickening due to scaring on his face.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #607
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgod View Post
Well at least he got back to me and said the retail price will be $420 once it is released. The only reason I want the exclusive is because it would easier to resell, if I did not like this.

I am a big massive "Ledger" Joker fan so that is the only reason I am even considering buying this because I really do not like the idea of 1/4 scale figures. I am worried these are going to be too difficult to pose to make the figure look real like statues.

So far I have never like the likeness on Hot Toys figures. I think this actually looks like Ledger but not perfect. This is because it is a complicated figure to pull off you not only have to make the figure look like Ledger but the Joker to with the skin thickening due to scaring on his face.
If you're a massive 'Ledger' Joker fan there's not much chance you will want to resell this because you don't like it. Save Bobby's Joker's there's nothing else out there that comes close to this one
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:42 AM   #608
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
If you're a massive 'Ledger' Joker fan there's not much chance you will want to resell this because you don't like it. Save Bobby's Joker's there's nothing else out there that comes close to this one
He Nidgit,

Have you managed to get the hands off? I asked a guy on you tube how to do it and he said the the tip that I told you with a hair dryer, go figure!

You have not posted pics or kept us updated for a while, so I am not sure how your going with your Joker.

I actually do not like bobby cs and think this one is better. I know Bobby can sculpt Ledger but he messes it up when he paints it.

Anyway keep us posted!

Old 08-10-2012, 12:45 AM   #609
comicfan
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

DarkGOD; So don't buy it then and save yourself all the trouble and indecision.
I just read this whole thread and sounds to me that you are just finding excuses after excuses to not buy it anyway!!!
This really looks ace!! If you can't be happy with this you won't be with any Ledger out there.
comicfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #610
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicfan View Post
DarkGOD; So don't buy it then and save yourself all the trouble and indecision.
I just read this whole thread and sounds to me that you are just finding excuses after excuses to not buy it anyway!!!
This really looks ace!! If you can't be happy with this you won't be with any Ledger out there.
Is that impression I am giving off?

I am not trying to find reasons not to get it. I am scared I just won't be able to pose it to make it to look real because I am not really good at posing, hence the reason I prefer statues. Do you own a 1/4 scale figure, are they easy to pose to look real? The Enterbay batman IMO is perfect, it does not need posing to make it look good.

Right now this is the number one figure on my mind to get and I am so close at buying it right now that I keep an eye on it every day on ebay.

Cap70 can pose the figures so well they look real.

Yeah just saw some more pics of it and it looks so dam real its so hard to pass up.

Haven't you had a figure you were not sure you should get or not?